Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son (5289 Views)

Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband / Tonto Dikeh Is Almost Due, Flaunts Massive Baby Bump With Husband - Photos / Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by lanicky(f): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
She looks more beautiful than ever in new photos.

The 37 year old Colombia POP star and former THE LIFE VOICE JUDGE is expecting her second child with her longtime (boyfriend) partner who is 27.

Shakira, her son Milan & Gerard Pique her partner.

Blogger beware...I made d research moi self. tongue

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by agoadiv(m): 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
see wetin pique de enjoy after he cum defend rubbish for us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
HMm
Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by abanicool(f): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
what a lovely family............white woman knws hw to maintain their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by ammyluv2002(f): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
I really really love this woman. She's very decent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by adanduka: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
She makes pregnancy look easy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by blueandbirds(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Indeed, wat about the high rate of divorce in marriage? Is it not the white folks dat we africans are copying? Wah do u have to say abou dat miss?
abanicool:

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by princessaafrica(f): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
May God bless us all wit a beautiful family as dis...Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by abanicool(f): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
blueandbirds:
Indeed, wat about the high rate of divorce in marriage? Is it not the white folks dat we africans are copying? Wah do u have to say abou dat miss?
u talk true my dear,we re' imitatin frm them
Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by Trypa(f): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
blueandbirds:

u r verry correct dear
Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by lanicky(f): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
blueandbirds:

Although we imitate them cos we're not wise but now they're wiser than us...then don't divorce anyhow again.
Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by harbibi: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hips don't lie.
Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by legallyblonde(f): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
agoadiv:
you no even c..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by derrick333(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
agoadiv:
We no d genesis o, worldcup N championlig finals , she leta go dance4pique bed, in wyclef's voice "I never rili no dat she cn dance lik dat"
Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by angelTI(f): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
abanicool:

How many years is the marriage that you are talking about her maintaining it?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by adegwurulez(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
agoadiv:
asin eh...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by blueandbirds(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
We have never bin wiser dan dem miss, and trust me u can't compare the rate of our divorce and there own, we still day learn for dat aspect..
lanicky:

Although we imitate them cos we're not wise but now they're wiser than us...then don't divorce anyhow again.
Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Awww!!this is so cute.
Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by ayowole21(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
why is pique like this,,,,,,,,,
Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by safarigal: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
angelTI:

How many years is the marriage that you are talking about her maintaining it?
which yeye marriage una dey even talk of?

No mind this OP wey tag 'husband'...Pique and Shakira are NOT married. There is NO marriage, he's just her BABY DADDY, so what they have here, is no different from what all those Lagos oloshos have.
Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by agoadiv(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
derrick333:

We no d genesis o, worldcup N championlig finals , she leta go dance4pique bed, in wyclef's voice "I never rili no dat she cn dance lik dat"
hahahahahshshshsh...guy u funny die

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by buggaboo: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pique- rejected at man u, became a legend at barcelona
Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by Babe2sure(f): 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
Wow!!! Lovely family pictures.

Singing the song:
*Shakira Shakira*
Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
These are WHITES now..
They brought WHITE WEDDING dat has succeeded in making most of our ladies see it as the LAST HOPE of a woman. Yet you see most of them(whites) despite being WEALTHY they still resort to BOYFRIEND and GIRLFRIEND,making babies for themselves before proceeding for their NORMAL TRADITIONAL WEDDING in their advanced ages, which we see as white/church wedding.
I think ladies shouldn't push their men into having WHITE WEDDING as well, so as to save cost, since we can have our traditional wedding, become happy and make babies.
ONE of the greatest problems,we have down here is dat , we IMPORT their WAY of LIFE see it as our REAL PROBLEMS then treat them with partisan lifestyle.
NOW look at what RELIGION has caused this nation.
U hear ISLAM here , U hear Christianity here..(bigotry)
SEE the way our LADIES dress now...
Even among CHRISTIANS, we have impervious factions.
Meanwhile, these are non of AFRICA's problem.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
shakila shakila!, she's 37? omg! she still looks flawless embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by MisterLongman(m): 3:11am On Jan 21, 2015
safarigal:

No mind this OP wey tag 'husband'...Pique and Shakira are NOT married. There is NO marriage, he's just her BABY DADDY, so what they have here, is no different from what all those Lagos oloshos have.

More like the white version of Pero Adeniyi.
I just hope she will be as lucky as annie macauley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by Olypeppy(f): 4:00am On Jan 21, 2015
abanicool:
if I hear

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by SirBlack999(m): 6:59am On Jan 21, 2015
37 yrs against 27 yrs.
Adonbilivit!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by viceldo(m): 7:06am On Jan 21, 2015
lanicky:
She looks more beautiful than ever in new photos.

The 37 year old Colombia POP star and former THE LIFE VOICE JUDGE is expecting her second child with her longtime (boyfriend) partner who is 27.

Shakira, her son Milan & Gerard Pique her partner.

I'M IN.....

Wow she really loks nice......jst lik her cus she cam ha head dwn....for marriage to last.....naija celeb...especially....( ini edo) nd ko una dey see....

I'M OUT....
Blogger beware...I made d research moi self. tongue

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by lanicky(f): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
safarigal:

Hey! I didn't say they're married....I wrote Shakira's BOYFRIEND not husband.

Moreso...their being together till dis moment shows they understand each other despite the fact dat Shakira is 37 while Pique is 27.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by MzLaurel(f): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
OMG! She looks damn pwety....muuuaah! kiss

But wait oo....37 nd 27....shuooo! shocked I doff my gele

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son by daveP(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmm!

(still wondering and pondering)

been long i heard both their names. Thats how it should be for celeb marriages. It works. Ask stephanie and Dakore

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Beautiful S Exy Ladies Claiming The Are Student Shared On Facebook / Arm Robbers Invades Comedian Ayo Ajewole Populary Known As Woli Agba / Bobrisky Flashes Boob Job-nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.