Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Urgent Help Needed And Ready To Pay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Help Needed And Ready To Pay (888 Views)

Smart, Cool And Ready To Work Admin Needed At Supreme Gist / How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! / Urgent: Help Recover My Article Site Admin's - Articlebeach Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed And Ready To Pay by Legendwap: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2013
Please i recently opened a dom account with GTBANK but am having problems getting reference, i gave them first bank and Wema but they did not approve it. I am posting this here because i believe my fellow webmaster's can help i want to use the card 4online payment. If you have current account with GTBANK please help i will scan the form and send to you, you sign and send it bank and then once i confirm it with the bank i will pay you, already the bank have my $200 please have a heart to help me. You can send me a mail through: emmanuelanaiye@rocketmail.com Thanks
Re: Urgent Help Needed And Ready To Pay by kingthreat(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2013
I've been in this situation before and I contacted all the friends I knew in the world to help me out. Knowing that someone who doesn't know me cannot stand as my referee. It's unwise for anyone to help you online as there's no idea what you may want to use the domicillary account for. Contact more of ur friends.
Re: Urgent Help Needed And Ready To Pay by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2013
But that's totally wrong and risky. You guys will not cease to amaze me. How can you come to an online forum full of faceless people and be asking for people to be your reference so that you will pay them? For your information, the only people that can serve as your reference are people that know you. Read the warning on form very well. What if you commit something against the TOS of the bank tomorrow what will happen? GTBank cannot reject a reference from another bank unless they checked and discovered that the person is not qualified to serve as your reference. Although I know that they usually prefer people that have GTB current account for easier and quicker processing. But it's not correct for you to come here asking people to be your reference so that you will pay them.

Go and look for your friends, family members, co-workers, colleagues and so on.
Re: Urgent Help Needed And Ready To Pay by Legendwap: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
This Nigeria and everyone should be afraid what they do but the truth is i want to open the account for online payment i did not make enough inquiry before paying in the $200 i gave them 2references they did not reject it but they said it may take up to a month or even a year to approve it ok give me my money back they said its impossible that they can't i run a website hosting company and i do used webmoney to fund my UK account but since liberty reserved went down i now pay N220 for a dollar. am not into yahoo or using it to recieve money its for online payment only please if you can't help don't discourage who will may help this my facebook account check me out www.facebook.com/dwebwalker
Re: Urgent Help Needed And Ready To Pay by Legendwap: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
GraphicsPlus: But that's totally wrong and risky. You guys will not cease to amaze me. How can you come to an online forum full of faceless people and be asking for people to be your reference so that you will pay them? For your information, the only people that can serve as your reference are people that know you. Read the warning on form very well. What if you commit something against the TOS of the bank tomorrow what will happen? GTBank cannot reject a reference from another bank unless they checked and discovered that the person is not qualified to serve as your reference. Although I know that they usually prefer people that have GTB current account for easier and quicker processing. But it's not correct for you to come here asking people to be your reference so that you will pay them.

Go and look for your friends, family members, co-workers, colleagues and so on.

Presently where i am at Osun state GTB is regarded as a student bank so no serious person opens a current account with them what you said is all true but believe me or not every body i know are using either first bank or UBA its risky i know but i am sure that i will never do anything to put myself inside in trouble or anyone if i can find some one i will not be here GOD knows i have thought about this and its the only chance av got to get my money back or retain the account i av got one reference already. thanks
Re: Urgent Help Needed And Ready To Pay by mitey(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Legendwap: Please i recently opened a dom account with GTBANK but am having problems getting reference, i gave them first bank and Wema but they did not approve it. I am posting this here because i believe my fellow webmaster's can help i want to use the card 4online payment. If you have current account with GTBANK please help i will scan the form and send to you, you sign and send it bank and then once i confirm it with the bank i will pay you, already the bank have my $200 please have a heart to help me. You can send me a mail through: emmanuelanaiye@rocketmail.com Thanks

^^^^ IMHO, You are creating unnecessary problems for yourself. I currently use a GTBank Naira MasterCard attached to my Savings Account for all of my online payments(domain registration, hosting, etc across different foreign and local websites) and it has not been rejected till date. I even know of someone who uses a GTCrea8 Students Account ATM card to purchase domains from Yahoo. I will advice you to cancel your Dom account creation and collect your money back, then register for a Savings Account and get your ATM card to use for online payments.

Cheers!
Re: Urgent Help Needed And Ready To Pay by kingthreat(m): 2:26am On Jul 15, 2013
mitey:

^^^^ IMHO, You are creating unnecessary problems for yourself. I currently use a GTBank Naira MasterCard attached to my Savings Account for all of my online payments(domain registration, hosting, etc across different foreign and local websites) and it has not been rejected till date. I even know of someone who uses a GTCrea8 Students Account ATM card to purchase domains from Yahoo. I will advice you to cancel your Dom account creation and collect your money back, then register for a Savings Account and get your ATM card to use for online payments.

Cheers!

Ur GT Naira Mastercard unfortunately is limited. It cannot even pay for facebook/google adverts
Re: Urgent Help Needed And Ready To Pay by GraphicsPlus(m): 3:16am On Jul 15, 2013
kingthreat:

Ur GT Naira Mastercard unfortunately is limited. It cannot even pay for facebook/google adverts

Not true sir. Unless there is a difference between GTB Naira Master Card of a Current Account and that of a Savings Account. I have GTB Master Card and I have used it to advertise on facebook. Although mine is a Current account.

@OP, it's not true that you want to withdraw your money and they refused. But if it's true, then you have to request to see the Branch manager. It's those marketing officers that will refuse because they want to score a point by all means that they got a customer. You reserve the right to terminate your account anytime and your money be given to you. If you seriously tell them that you are no longer interested in opening the account since you are unable to meet their requirements, they will give you your money back.
Re: Urgent Help Needed And Ready To Pay by Gmmail(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2013
kingthreat:

it works for facebook adverts though I have not tried it on google ad
Re: Urgent Help Needed And Ready To Pay by Legendwap: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2013
Seriously its the truth i open the account since 13th june paid 200USD cuz they said for current account of dom, you will be given 2Debit card VISA card and MASTER card which cost 50USD i filled the form and after 2weeks plus went back dey said its not process ok close the account and give me my money they said imposible i already had 1 current account holder that signed for it was 2bt dey said d other dom owner that sign got same reference issues. I av no1 2help me if its nt 4somthing legal i wil nt b online pls if u can't help no ill comment.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast / Free 500+ Web Hosting And Web Design Tutorials By Todhost(1) / How To Make Your Blog Template Beautiful & Responsive For Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.