Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,957 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! (6732 Views)

How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp / How To Turn Templates/webpage To JPEG Format / How Can I Extract Binary Jpeg From A Sql Database? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! by tonymaz(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2012
I have a scanned documents(Spanish) in Jpeg sent into inbox, needed ugently in an embassy, could anyone give me tips on how to translate it into English. I tried google translate but could not copy and paste the documents on translation page.

I will so much appreciate a swift response.
Re: How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! by obowunmi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2012
Do Nigerians understand Spanish?
Re: How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! by sweetpawn1: 1:47am On Jan 30, 2012
Hi,tonymaz

I have a software that can convert jpg text images to MS Word format.

Once converted you can copy the text to Google translate. I honestly do not know where the installation files are, I would have sent you the software. If you send me the jpeg image to my box @ sweetpawn(at)gmail(dot)com, then I can convert it for you and mail it to your box for you to translate.
Re: How To Translate A Scanned Jpeg Document Into English: Urgent Help Pls! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2012
@op, go to google and search for "ocr image to text converter" - you can use any of them.
Many of them will convert to plain text. Then you can use google translator for the english conversion,
or you can get a spanish speaker like me to help you translate el documento if you are not satisfied.

(1) (Reply)

Full Tutorial On How To Avoid Facebook Account Ban On Newly Created Facebook Act / 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 / How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.