Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Make Money Through Sport Betting - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Make Money Through Sport Betting (10557 Views)

Sport Betting Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2013
WIN MONEY IN BETTING

SPORTS betting is a way to make easy money online if you have the right tips and if you have the right mindset.
The right mindset is understanding betting is a marathon not a sprint.

What is the different between Gambling and Betting? On literature point of view there're no difference but on logical point of view there is. Gambling involves using of ones cash in placing a wager on an outcome of an event.
If the event which the gambler bet occurs then he wins money base upon the wager.Betting implies the same manner but the different between a gambler and bettor is as follows base upon logic and the attitude of the player.

1.Gambler just bet for pleasure or fan but Bettor bets as Investment: Gambler bets to satisfy his emotions but a bettor wagers his money on an event with the sole purpose of profit and nothing else.

2.Gambler bets on intuitions but Bettor bets on statistics and research: Gambler just bets on what he feels gonna make him or her happy if the outcome occurs but a Bettor bets on hard research concerning the event he or she's wagering his money on and the past results of the event taken into consideration of the possible out come without any favoritism .Example in ENGLAND ,the bookies makes money on ENGLISH NATIONAL TEAM[b] matches than any other event .For those who don't understand BOOKIER,BOOKIE is the name giving to BETTING HOUSES.

Why do they make money on ENGLISH NATIONAL TEAM matches than any event? because the average English is Gambler not BETTOR .They feel their national team is superior than any NATIONAL team while it is definitely not the case.So they wager high on ENGLISH NATIONAL TEAM to Win all matches without researching on their team and carefully analyzing about the strength of opponent hence end up loosing money.

3.GAMBLER bets for Profit for the day but BETTOR bets for profit of the month: A Gambler cares of what he makes in a day.So anytime he wins a game he feels happy and starts jumping up.Then another day loose all he earned and even more but BETTOR doesn't care about a days Profit.A BETTOR keeps his head down when he wins or loose in a day but thinks about the monthly Profit.

4.GAMBLER is Greedy but BETTOR is modest. The downfall of a gambler is greed.He doesn't know the cut out point or when to stop his losses or the point to stop playing after he has won.He keeps on playing when he has won thinking he gonna earn more till he looses his winnings and even his bank roll but BETTOR knows his stopping point after winning or his cut out point after loosing.

5.GAMBLER is Passionate,BETTOR is easy going.A gambler is very passionate on the outcome for the event he placed his money on and losing few games makes him feel the world is crushing on him but a bettor is easy going and doesn't care about the outcome because he knows betting comprising of up and downs.You maybe down for three days in a week but one win on the forth day will put you on a pole position. That is recovering your past looses and win huge profit.

I can go on and on but because of space and not to take much of the readers time let me put a stop at differentiating a GAMBLER and BETTOR here.For those who knows what forex trading is about can testify to it that the same difference between GAMBLER AND BETTOR is also the difference between AMATEUR FOREX TRADER AND PROFESSIONAL FOREX TRADER.

Making money through SPORT BETTING is fan.You earn profit and also enjoy the games you wager upon.
I have been betting for a while and even though i can't claim to professor in betting, i make living from betting and i wanna raise awareness to my follow mates on this forum how to make money on SPORT BETTING.In other words how to use the INTERNET GENERATE MONEY WITHOUT FRAUD OR FOREX TRADING.

There are a lot of Bookies online and with these all a punter(bettor) needs is internet connection and money to start.That is what i call the BANKING ROLL. No event outcome is 100% hence BANK ROLL management is effective manner to be a successful punter .For example who knew ZAMBIA VRS SUDAN during their recent World Cup qualifying meeting will be a draw in ZAMBIA Home.Despite the fact that SUDAN bet Zambia in their first meeting, ZAMBIA drawing home when he needed the point most at that period of time wasn't suspected but the game ended in a draw.So if you are punter and put all your bank roll on ZAMBIA to win, you would have lost everything on that day.So effective money management is the key.

Also the reason for 99% failure in betting is betting tips.It is very difficult to forecast the outcome of games since the underdogs most a time pull surprises. Yes it is true but successful betting is winning more bets than you loose.No one can win 100% in betting but with effective strategy.You can be among those 1% who earns money on betting.

I am here on this forum to prove to everyone live.How i can help one double his betting bank in a month.That is if you start with €500 as STARTING BANK ROLL. on AUGUST 2013. You will increase it to €1000 SEPTEMBER ,€ 2000 ON OCTOBER, €4000 on November 2013 and so on.There could be losses in some months but the looses will not be too much. Also with my strategy our aim will be to win two games 3 times in a week.Then the profit will be there for anyone to see.

If the moderator or administrator of this wonderful page will permit, I will post games before they start of the game everyday.Please we can't win all the games but we will meet our target at the end of the month that is the importance.As a bettor don't care about your loosing in two days or three days but your monthly profit.

I am done.I will start my tips on here tomorrow 14/JULY/2013

3 Likes

Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by mustty190: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2013
I don't know how to forcast it but if you can be sending it to me I will be very grateful.this my mail -- mustty190@yahoo.com or u can add me 2320f1e9.thanks.mustty190

1 Like

Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2013
Hello Friend, if you did read my post carefully i said, i will be sending my tips live on NAIRALAND FORUM to prove to everybody.Meaning i will send my tips on here before the matches i choose starts.So there is no need for me to send in your email.All you need to do is to check my post on here.I will send my tips for today very soon and also everyday i gonna update reader about the profit or lost we have made on my tips here for everyone who read my post to see .You don't have to know how to forecast.All you have to do is be my student and listen to my advise .That is all.
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
BETTING BALANCE IN MONITORY TERMS
STARTING BANK ROLL: €500
CURRENT PROFIT OR LOSS: 0

BETTING BALANCE IN POINT.
STARTING BANK ROLL 30 POINTS
CURRENT PROFIT OR LOSS 0 POINT

We will start with €500. We need 30 Points to start the betting.So we will divide 500 euro to obtain our 1 point vale
€500/30= 16.7 approximation which is equivalent to €17.
There for our 1 point= $17
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
DAY 1 TIPS.14TH JULY 2013

single 1:

17:00 GMT WORLD: Club Friendly
Match: Benfica - Bordeaux
Pick: Benfica to win (Odd 1.80)
STAKE I.5 POINT or €25.5

single 2:

15:30 gmt FINLAND: Veikkausliiga
match: Mariehamn - Honka
pick HONKA to win ODDS (2.20)
STAKE 1.5 POINT or €25.5

Double ACCUMULATOR

Mariehamn - Honka
pick HONKA to win

Benfica - Bordeaux
Pick: Benfica to win
TOTAL ODDS 3.96
STAKE 1.5 POINT or €25.5

NB: Since our 1 point stake is €17 our 1.5 stake will be 17*1.5= €25.50
The reason why i prefers using point stake then monetary terms is that everyone and the bank roll he or she can afford.There using point stake will be clear to everyone than using monetary value.
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by weazley(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
Thank God I found dis, been lookin for such on NL
@OP pls which bettin site would u recommend, plus am a novice on dis and I plan to fllw dis thread al d way, so pls try to simply evry point for greenhorns like me , thanx
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dear weazley. I did read your message and thank God you are happy about this trend.I will be on this forum from July to September 2013.Then i will concentrate on my customers who i provide them tips.

Concerning the points, it is very easy.Please read it carefully. If you want to start betting you need to get money.That is what it's called BANK ROLL. MY strategy is for you to get 30 points Bank roll. That is if your money which you will use to start is 200 euro.You will divide your money by 30.There for €200/30= €6.67 which is €7 when we run it to the nearest whole number.Which means if you start with €200 your 1 point will be €7 .

In case someone too have huge bank roll of €800.His point 1 for betting will be €800/30= € 26.66 approximately €27.
So 1 point for a person with 800 euros will be € 27.I hope you have understood.So if i issue a tip and i advise a stake of 1.5 point. It means if your[b] 1 point=€7,[/b] 1.5 point= 7*1.5= €10.5. This is simple calculation.

For my advise concerning which bookie you should join.I don't think the administration of this page will allow that but it is a good question because effective betting comes with betting with a good bookie(BETTING HOUSE) When we talk of odds. For me Betfair,Betdaq, Pinnacles is what i advise my customers who i provide them tips to use.They are reliable and they will never close your account when you start winning as bwin,bet365 and a lot of U.K bookies are doing.Most of the bookies love losers .As soon as they see your account is loosing they are happy with you but dislike winners. Betfair,Betdag and Pinnacles welcome winners.You can ask any question at all and i am here to help you succeed. I like working with newbies(those who knows nothing about betting) because they don't have any bad gamble habit and it is easy winning with them.
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
DAY 1 TIPS.14TH JULY 2013 results

single 1:

17:00 GMT WORLD: Club Friendly
Match: Benfica - Bordeaux
Pick: Benfica to win (Odd 1.80)
STAKE I.5 POINT lost -1.5 point or €25.5 lost -€25.5
[b]finished 3:3 lost

single 2:

15:30 gmt FINLAND: Veikkausliiga
match: Mariehamn - Honka
pick HONKA to win ODDS (2.20)
STAKE 1.5 POINT or €25.5 won profit + 1.8 points or €30.6
Finished 1:4

Double ACCUMULATOR

Mariehamn - Honka
pick HONKA to win

Benfica - Bordeaux
Pick: Benfica to win
TOTAL ODDS 3.96
STAKE 1.5 POINT or €25.5 lost -25.5

PROFIT OR LOSS FOR THE DAY -25.5 -25.5=-€51
-€51+30.6 = €20.4

PROFIT OR LOSS IN POINT =-3+1.8=
LOSS IN POINT FOR DAY =-1.2 POINT[/b]
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
BETTING BALANCE IN MONITORY TERMS for day 1 JULY 7/2013
CURRENT PROFIT OR LOSS: -€20.40
CURRENT ACCOUNT: 479.60

CURRENT PROFIT OR LOSS 1.2 POINT
CURRENT ACCOUNT POINT 28.2 POINT
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Bordeaux equalized in 90 mins to prevent our huge profit win today.The equalised in 90 mins for the game to end 3:3.Anyway our aim is just to win two singles,one double in three days a week then our profit will be there for us to see.
I will attach my spreed sheet for my profit for this month from 1st JULY till today.

I have earn 36.03 point despite the losses 3 days ago,yesterday and today.The green text in the spreed sheet shows profit and the red text shows losses.

We will earn so much profit when July ends.

3 Likes

Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by ichidodo: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2013
nice thread, thumbs up bro.
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by LoveFootball1: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2013
The sport betting is pretty big outside Nigeria, I assume once more nigerians have better access to the internet commerce based platforms will fly.

In the UK and America for instance fantasy gaming is the in thing... this is Because it is free to play and you get to win massive cash prizes.

Fantasy football has also come to the Naija Market. www.lovefootballfc.com is Nigeria's first fantasy football platform with a cash port of N2.5m Niara and the Top 3 managers every month wins N50k, N30k and N20k every through out the season.

Check Out "Love Football" Nigeria's First Online Fantasy Football League

August Kick Off

Check us out at www.lovefootballfc.com
Follow us on Twitter @lovefootballfc
watch the "How To Play Video" on Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveFootballFCTV?feature=watch
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
DAY 2 TIPS JULY 15TH 20013

15:30 GMTMatch: KuPS - JJK Jyvaskyla
Pick: KuPS to win (Odd 1.91)
STAKE 1.5 POINT / € 25.5

Friendly Match
16:30 GMY Match: Amiens - Mons
pick; Mons to win (2.30)
STAKE 1.5 POINT / € 25.5

double bet:
FINLAND: Veikkausliiga
Match: GMT KuPS - JJK Jyvaskyla

Friendly Match
16:30 Match: Amiens - Mons
pick; Mons to win (2.35)
TOTAL ODDS 4.48 STAKE 1.5 POINT / € 25.5
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
RESULTS OF DAY 2 TIPS JULY 15TH 20013

15:30 GMTMatch: KuPS - JJK Jyvaskyla
STAKE 1.5 POINT / € 25.5 won + 1.36 or +€23.20
finished 2:1

Friendly Match
16:30 GMY Match: Amiens - Mons
pick; Mons to win (2.30)
STAKE 1.5 POINT / € 25.5 lost -1.5 point or € 25.5
finish 0:0

double bet:
FINLAND: Veikkausliiga
Match: GMT KuPS - JJK Jyvaskyla

Friendly Match
16:30 Match: Amiens - Mons
pick; Mons to win (2.35)
TOTAL ODDS 4.48 STAKE 1.5 POINT / € 25.5 lost -1.5 point or € 25.5
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
BETTING BALANCE IN MONITORY TERMS for day 2 JULY 15/2013
CURRENT PROFIT OR LOSS: -€20.40- 27.80 =€-48.2
CURRENT ACCOUNT: €451.8

CURRENT PROFIT OR LOSS -2.89 POINT
CURRENT ACCOUNT POINT -27.11 POINT
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Today MONS DREW 0:0 to prevent our profit.As i have been saying betting is patience.That shows the difference between gambler and bettor.We still have bank roll to capture.The friendly matches have been so bad to us.

Anyway today the two matches i gave on facebook won.Anywone who opens the link below should check the post by 'OUT OF WORK" that was the name i used to send.I hope the administrator of this page will not be upset because of the link .

https://www.facebook.com/colinbain666 read post from "OUTOFWORK" on the facebook page

I gave the tips as prove to others concerning the ability to earn money and both of the tips won with profit of 10.74 point for today.I will attach the pictures but already given the link for every body to look at it.

NB: I divide my customers who i give them tips into two.I give two different tips to each of the customers who i termed as TEAM A and TEAM B. I bet on the tips i give to TEAM A and also TEAM B'S tips.At the end of the month they are double their bank roll. I paste my tips for TEAM A on NAIRALAND FORUM and the Tips for TEAM B on facebook which i started today. Today we lost at NAIRALAND FORUM but facebook page won.

The reason why i divide my tips into two is that i don't want all my customer and followers to be betting one tip.Why? due to the fact that odds falls as we all bet the same tips and secondly, the betting houses will see as as betting syndicate and close our account.Therefore the need for separate tips are important.
I have attached the TEAM B win for today

Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by mrlongtin31: 2:06am On Jul 16, 2013
Pls what is the difference between sport beting and pool (coupon) bet..and do ladbroke limit or close winners acct.tnx
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 6:44am On Jul 16, 2013
[b]@ mrlongtin31.
Hello Mrlongtin31.I think for Nigerian perspective football pool is the same as gambling.Since it involved the same method picking of teams and wagering on it but sport betting doesn't necessary have to be football alone.There will be time i will give tennis matches if i see there's value in that tennis game or boxing.

Ladbroke closes a winning account as i am a living testimony to that.They have closed my account with them before.U.K bookies consider themselves as businesses and as soon as they see a person a punter is winning they see him as a threat.I must say you don't necessary have to win one or twice for them to close your account.If they see you are a potential long term winner they will surely close your account.Most online bookies which Ladbroke is among are whack.

Also Ladbroke have the worse odds so far as i am concern.To be effective in betting or football pool whatever you call it in your country, you need to be cleaver concerning the odds your bookie offers.With bad odds offer you win small and loose big.Let me give an illustration
Today there will be a match between CUBA vrs BELIZE odds for CUBA winning is 2.0 draw 3.25 BELIZE WINNING 3.65 on landbroke

on pinnacles the odds for the same game is CUBA winning 2.13 draw 3.35 Belize 3.75
Which means if you bet N200 on Cuba to win at Ladbroke you will receive profit of N200 but if you bet on Cuba to win at Pinnacle,the same bet will give you profit of N226. A difference of N26 for choosen a bookie with bad odd offering.I hope you have understood my point.Anyway i am not here to advertise for any bookie but if you ask me ladbroke closes winning account
[/b]
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by kliq(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2013
Kool...bin lookin out for this cool
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
DAY 3 TIPS JULY 16TH 20013

WORLD: Club Friendly
Match: Heerenveen - Leuven
Pick: Heerenveen to win (Odd 1.80)
STAKE 1.5 POINT / € 25.5

ESTONIA: Meistriliiga
Kuressaare - Paide Linnameeskond
Time 17:45
Tip: Paide Linnameeskond
Odd 1.80
STAKE 1.5 POINT / € 25.5

DOUBLE:
WORLD: Club Friendly
Match: Heerenveen - Leuven
Pick: Heerenveen to win (Odd 1.80)

ESTONIA: Meistriliiga
Kuressaare - Paide Linnameeskond
PICK: Paide Linnameeskond

TOTAL ODDS: 3.24
STAKE 1.5 POINT / € 25.5
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
Day 3 ends with a profit at long last.This is the beginning of good things to come.I will attach the calculation for the profit of the day on this sheet .TO those that bet the game congratulations.I always say we can't win every game but we will make profit at the end of JULY 2013.

Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
BETTING BALANCE IN MONITORY TERMS for day 3rd JULY 16/2013
CURRENT PROFIT OR LOSS: = +€49.73
CURRENT ACCOUNT: €549.73

CURRENT PROFIT OR LOSS +2.87 POINT
CURRENT ACCOUNT POINT 32.87 POINT
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
DAY4 TIPS JULY 17 2013

18:00 GMT WORLD: Club Friendly
Match: Genk - Malaga
Pick: Malaga (Odd 2.63)
STAKE I.5 POINT or €25.5

15:30 gmt FINLAND: Ykkonen:
AC Kajaani - Oulu
TIP : Oulu to win (2.00)
STAKE I.5 POINT or €25.5

DOUBLE:
18:00 GMT WORLD: Club Friendly
Match: Genk - Malaga
Pick: Malaga (Odd 2.63)

AC Kajaani - Oulu
TIP : Oulu to win (2.00)
STAKE I.5 POINT or €25.5
TOTAL ODDS 5.26
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
I saw a trend with topic :THE TRUTH OF FOOTBALL GAMBLING" i hope i have gotten the name right and i did read it.The author of the said article made very good comments.People are very skeptical concerning gambling because gamblers don't use their head but they bet with the heart.We on this forum are not gamblers, we are sports betters.We are among the 1% of those who earn money through sport betting and not among the 99% that losses.My followers will attest to the fact that i do all i can to maximize profit and minimize losses.

I was trained as an Accountant and for that matter a business student and i know what entails in investment.There are people who invest in buying shares and at the end of the day the business which they invested could loose and the value for their shares will fall which will render them losing .Yet people still invest in shares and deal in the stock exchange market .

In Nigeria,Petroleum investment has been a blessing to some of the rich men in the society yet it has sent majority into their early grave.So can we emphatically say investment in petroleum is no go area?

I love when people see something as impossible, then i prove it is possible.

I will start providing another tips on what i have been already doing and this kind of tip is Called ROLL OVER tip.With the roll over tip we will bet on double chances game. Double chances is betting on games to end in a win or draw for a particular team.The odds are not great but with ROLL OVER we can make money.

Then the doubting THOMAS'S will see for themselves
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
[color=#770077]We will start with (₦)1000 our aim is quadruple it at the end of JULY by following me.
ROLL TIPS BALANCE
START BANK (₦)1000.
CURRENT BANK 1000(₦)
PROFIT AS AT NOW (₦ 0
[/color]
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
ROLL OVER TIP FOR DAY
ROLL OVER TIP DAY 1 17/JULY/2013

AC Kajaani - Oulu
TIP : Oulu to win OR DRAW
ODDS 1.30 STAKE (₦) 375
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
Gud job man.am at ur back.
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
@Chigorkizz: Thqnks and i happy to know you are at my back.Together we can do it.
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by felixtare(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
chairman am in
Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
[b]Today is a winning day.I have told you people our aim is to win in three days and we can loose the rest of the day still we will have profit.We have won today. Let wait for another day.I have attached the profit of the day over here.Those doubting Thomas's can see with their eyes.Congratulations to those who bet the game today.We are waiting for one additional day win and we wont bother concerning the rest of the week but that doesn't mean we will not continue betting.We will after all we need money.[/b]

Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
DAY 4/ JULY 17/2013 BETTING ACCOUNT

BETTING BALANCE IN MONITORY TERMS
CURRENT PROFIT OR LOSS: = +€228.43
CURRENT ACCOUNT: €728.43

CURRENT PROFIT OR LOSS +13.07 POINT
CURRENT ACCOUNT POINT 43.07 POINT

1 Like

Re: Make Money Through Sport Betting by soccerwaytips(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
DAY I RESULT OF ROLL OVER TIP.TOMORROW THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ROLL OVER GAME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Songs / Liverpool Vs Man. United [3 - 1] On Sunday, March 6th 2011 / Inter Milan Vs AC Milan (4 - 2) On May 6th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.