Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,995 members, 7,845,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Printing-recharge-card-business-in-nigeria-mtn-glo-airt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Printing-recharge-card-business-in-nigeria-mtn-glo-airt (1378 Views)

Helium Gas Nigeria ,mtn,globacom,etisalat / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business / How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Printing-recharge-card-business-in-nigeria-mtn-glo-airt by chapatti: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
Printing Recharge Card Business In Nigeria- We have millions of telephone users in Nigeria and the world in general and Recharge cards voucher printing business will extend to grow broad and every day demand for these cards and vouchers will extend to boost and the very simple cause why more foreign/international enterprise investors extend to put big interest in the gigantic Nigerian telecommunication market in the country with the newest shareholder being MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT NG.
For the complete article and how to get your recharge printing manual and software, click>>>http://naijainformer.com/printing-recharge-card-business-in-nigeria-mtn-glo-airtel-etisalat/
Re: Printing-recharge-card-business-in-nigeria-mtn-glo-airt by kennykendo(m): 1:16am On Jul 17, 2013
plz b aware of any Samuel Harry of Samistel networks he is a fraud a big one pls nairalanders avoid him he dealt with me

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The 40th Biggest Economies In The World / Where Can I Get Wall Paper With Nice Designs In Lagos? / How Can I Turn100k Monthly salaryTo 4million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.