Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Which Is Built And Designed Better For Nigerian Roads, Honda CRV Or Toyota RAV4 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is Built And Designed Better For Nigerian Roads, Honda CRV Or Toyota RAV4 (936 Views)

Photo: Which Would Be Your Pick For Use On Nigerian Roads? / The Most Common Car On Nigerian Roads? / The Best Tyre For Nigerian Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Built And Designed Better For Nigerian Roads, Honda CRV Or Toyota RAV4 by Jaykizz(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
grin I'm planning to get one of the above. Personally I don't know which is more preferrable on nigerian roads but it seems the two are very good.
Fellow nairalanders, I need your advices asap which will be well appreciated. Please, if you have used any of the above previously, kindly state how the vehicle has been fairing so far and the likely kind of problems you've encountered from its use.
However share the good sides of the cars aswell.
Re: Which Is Built And Designed Better For Nigerian Roads, Honda CRV Or Toyota RAV4 by richt75: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2013
i love your thread so far. i am considering having any of the above as my first car. i have never owned a car before and still have to learn from the driving school on how to be perfect with driving. just want to know the best for a beginner.
Re: Which Is Built And Designed Better For Nigerian Roads, Honda CRV Or Toyota RAV4 by Jaykizz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
grin
richt75: i love your thread so far. i am considering having any of the above as my first car. i have never owned a car before and still have to learn from the driving school on how to be perfect with driving. just want to know the best for a beginner.
grin cheesy tanx bro! Thumbs up. Much info is needed so as not to be misled. That is why I love nairaland grin

(1) (Reply)

Honda Radio Code Palava / Auto Policy: FG, Stakeholders Plan Implementation / Car Review: 2015 Chevrolet Spark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.