Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Its Time To Vote Out That B1tch Beverly Osu Out Of The House!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Its Time To Vote Out That B1tch Beverly Osu Out Of The House!! (1276 Views)

Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Time To Vote Out That B1tch Beverly Osu Out Of The House!! by onila(f): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
dumb ashawo

if any girl come and support her. .I will call u an ashawo too

after all ashawo sabi ashawo

M0R0ONS!
Re: Its Time To Vote Out That B1tch Beverly Osu Out Of The House!! by erniok(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
Yes ohh!!! Na me holy pass. Oya carry your phone begin send sms or ya hand dey pain u? Airtime don finish? Oya waka go buy more even if na the network provider HQ.

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Vote Out That B1tch Beverly Osu Out Of The House!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
It takes an ashawo to know an ashawo.

3 Likes

Re: Its Time To Vote Out That B1tch Beverly Osu Out Of The House!! by Nomski0(f): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
Onila-baby, i cant believe you opened a thread just for beverly!!! Lol
i dey vote her out sha. #teamMELVIN
Re: Its Time To Vote Out That B1tch Beverly Osu Out Of The House!! by onila(f): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Nomski0: Onila-baby, i cant believe you opened a thread just for beverly!!! Lol
cool
Re: Its Time To Vote Out That B1tch Beverly Osu Out Of The House!! by azpekuliar: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
Nomski0: Onila-baby, i cant believe you opened a thread just for beverly!!! Lol

Are you a learner? Onila can open a thread for early morning catarrh. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Its Time To Vote Out That B1tch Beverly Osu Out Of The House!! by pri3stess(f): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."
quote by Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Its Time To Vote Out That B1tch Beverly Osu Out Of The House!! by Afam4eva(m): 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
You can't voe someone out. You can only vote for someone to stay.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Wild Card / Sensational Transformation Of Eddie Murphy. (photos)- Hollywood / Please Which Site Can I Download Seasonal Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.