Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa (54185 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by chiomaeva: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
After Thursday evening’s Task Presentation victory, the Nigerian lingerie model got into celebration mode, turning the Ruby living room into her personal dance club.
Fuelled by alcohol, Beverly went on to give each housemate a sexy dance including her ‘heartthrob’ Angelo.

After dancing for while, the model then took off her top, giving the guys something to drool at. Over time, the Nigerian housemate has shown that she’s not the shy type, having been caught on camera several times walking about the house comfortably without her clothes on.

http://houseretailnews..com/2013/08/bbathechase-beverly-strips-to-celebrate.html#sthash.OGLBlP1H.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Forzap: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
See as she com be lyk female boxer,anywayz she did nt strip na

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by dplomaticVal: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
her entire body shld be censored pls they re extremely repulsive*vomits*

38 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nomski0(f): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
How is this an issue It is expected from a girl like Bev. Most girls would do worse than this if given half the chance

This made front page Looks like Nairaland has a new Tonto Dikeh.

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Airforce1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
I never knew dis girl z dis ugly

*spits# lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
Airforce1: I never knew dis girl z dis ugly

*spits# lipsrsealed

You're always fond of jumping from one thread to another spewing your frustration on celebrities, calling people ugly, while you're no better. You did this same thing on rita dominic's birthday thread, Cussing her out cos she's not yet married, calling her all sorts of names. Did she personally tell you that she's desperate for a husband. Did she tell you that without a man, her life won't be complete. You might never achieve a quarter of all she has and will achieve yet you insult her

Now, How can you call beverly ugly?. She's anything but ugly. If you wanna criticize her, criticize her for the wrong things she did but not calling her ugly when she's a billion times prettier than you. Why all this vitrol on this girl for a bra in the BBA house?.I'm not supporting her bad acts on the BBA show, she deserve to be criticized but base your criticism on her deeds not her looks. I swear if you join Mr NL competiton. You'll get only one like on your pic and one vote, all from yourself!!.

Your case is not a matter of kettle calling a pot black, but a matter of black kettle calling a clean pot, black. Rubbish

See who he's calling ugly just cos of his innate hatred for her. Smh

65 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Shaadey: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ahhear

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by MrAboki: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2013

LIke my man Pac use to say...

37 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Desloaaa(f): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ok, Next!
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Italiano1: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ibo Damsel grin grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Kebize: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
Strong body huh flat tommy
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
And she's friends with her mother? what kinda friends wont tell each other the truth?

#shey omo ni eleyi abi omo detergent?

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by SailorXY: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
★TOMBOY★
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by nekaa(f): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
How is this any different from the normal Beverly?
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by uchechuwku: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
Airforce1: I never knew dis girl z dis ugly

*spits# lipsrsealed
Dude or Dudu or whatever, yu ugly pass.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by SailorXY: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
^^abeg go sleep
Italiano1: Ibo Damsel grin grin grin
tongue
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by naijathings(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
i googled "ugly attention seeker" and guess who I saw...
yes you are correct. #BeverlyOsu

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Airforce1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

You're always fond of jumping from one thread to another spewing your frustration on celebrities, calling people ugly, while you're no better. You did this same thing on rita dominic's birthday thread.

How can you call her ugly?. She's anything but ugly. I swear if you join Mr NL competiton. You'll get only one like on your pic and one vote, all from yourself!!.

This is no matter of kettle calling pot black, but a matter of black kettle calling a clean pot black. Rubbish

What are u saying?

Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by nerodenero: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

You're always fond of jumping from one thread to another spewing your frustration on celebrities, calling people ugly, while you're no better. You did this same thing on rita dominic's birthday thread.

How can you call her ugly?. She's anything but ugly. I swear if you join Mr NL competiton. You'll get only one like on your pic and one vote, all from yourself!!.

This is no matter of kettle calling pot black, but a matter of black kettle calling a clean pot black. Rubbish
I pray he listens.

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
This gyal will win grin

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Kelechi2020(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
What is wrong with this girl..western style of display of nudity is welcomed as bizzare madness over here.i hope he knows.for those praising her just one word 4 u.HELL is 4 sure.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by IAMBREEZY: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
RUBBISH THREAD
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pls, can we all stop talking about this ratchet girl already? undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Raypawer(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
dplomaticVal: her entire body shld be censored pls they re extremely repulsive*vomits*

undecided **pours out ijebu garri with groundnut**

oya pack am, clean up this place juh

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
she try.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by boofydon: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

Guy whats your problem no matter how much you support the gal nothin fit enter ur pocket! so speak d truth n stop formin! d gal wogly ! abegiii

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by cashkid18(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
grin angry angrynA 2day i dey c breast morova her own has bin flattened self grin

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
if this girl eventually wins she owes seun and his mods some vote of thanks for the prolonged PR

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by daddymuna: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
what is so special about the ugly girl on old bra that will warrant news. Nairaland you don't have yarnings and better news.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie / BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) / Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.