Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS (2810 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by sexymma1(f): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
The data cap for the 1000 naira monthly BBC
Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by sexymma1(f): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
Any one
Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by erniok(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
300 MB.
Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by ZEALMAN(m): 12:47am On Jul 15, 2013
it's 1 gig. but there is a way we make it unlimited
Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by sexymma1(f): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2013
i think its above 1 gig
Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by sats: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
abt 3GB
Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by megajay1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
i thnk its unlimited bcoz my last bis i burned up to 9.97gigg bfor my bis expired, and dis month my bis have exceeded 3gigg
Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by megajay1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
i thnk its unlimited bcoz my last bis i burned up to 9.97gigg bfor my bis expired, and dis month my bis have exceeded 3gigg
grin
Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by sexymma1(f): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2013
Really, did you use any cheat
Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by sats: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
abt 3GB for BBC of 1k , i dont kno abt BIS of 1500
Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by erniok(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2013
sats: abt 3GB for BBC of 1k , i dont kno abt BIS of 1500
Dunno where u get d 3gb info from cos their cc wil tell you its 300mb. Did reset twice in 2wks before their cc advised me to go for bis which is capped at 1gb.

1 Like

Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by sats: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
erniok:
Dunno where u get d 3gb info from cos their cc wil tell you its 300mb. Did reset twice in 2wks before their cc advised me to go for bis which is capped at 1gb.

when it was working on the computer, my utorrent downloads and idm downloads was close to 3GB, abt 2.5GB b4 it stopped browsing, that was then, now that they av stopped tethering or so i think, i dont kno wats currently obtainable if u r a heavy data user on the bb device itself
Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by visalat(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
How To Use GatewayVPN.com on Spectranet 4G, Cobranet 4G and Unwired 4G

YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY SUBSCRIPTION TO YOUR ISP ANYMORE.
FIRST DOWNLOAD GATEWAYVPN V2 FOR THIS
These ISPs are very popular in Lagos, Abuja and porthacourt and gives upto 15Mbps download speed.
Locate one of their office or visit their website to buy your own modem.
After buying you modem, there is no need to subscribe to them.
Simply come here and get a Premium account for only N500 monthly.
You will get unlimited internet access at a speed of over 10Mbps.
If you already have a modem and a premium account connect your modem and open the Gatewayvpn VPN( Make sure you run as administrator if you are on Windows 7/Vista/cool.
Put your username and password you registered here in the vpn software.
We recommend using Gatewayvpn V2 since you have option to put port and select protocol UDP and port 53 or use V3 and select MTN BIS
Click connect and you should be able to browse unlimited with no data cap on Spectranent 4G, Cobranet 4G and Unwired 4G.
Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by bossdean(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
sats:

when it was working on the computer, my utorrent downloads and idm downloads was close to 3GB, abt 2.5GB b4 it stopped browsing, that was then, now that they av stopped tethering or so i think, i dont kno wats currently obtainable if u r a heavy data user on the bb device itself

Stop lying to yourself and all of you guys yarning bullsh!t its 350mb kall dier kustomer kare line..the 1.5k bis is 1gig mtn is just krap switch to etisalat its 3gig for 1k...mok wuna no kom plenty oh or I go vex knock person angry
Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by obosirow: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Is the etisalat bis working on PC? Wats the configuration please?
Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by phiszo(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
bossdean:

Stop lying to yourself and all of you guys yarning bullsh!t its 350mb kall dier kustomer kare line..the 1.5k bis is 1gig mtn is just krap switch to etisalat its 3gig for 1k...mok wuna no kom plenty oh or I go vex knock person angry
Its more than 350mb (bbc). I've used more than 1GB dis month and still blazing. Its 3GB.
Re: Please Whats The Data Cap On Mtn BIS by gucci2: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
I don't know wat u guys are saying but for me as of last month I was given 1GB for bbc but yesterday I sub n I have downloaded a file of 1.48GB n 1.38GB file total of 2GB plus

(1) (Reply)

Any help on differences between Huawei & ZTE Modems? / Dell Precision M4600 Graphics Laptop. Corei7 With Dedicated Graphics / Just Talk And Let Your Pc Type For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.