Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

I'm Addicted To Babies And Children!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Addicted To Babies And Children!!! (707 Views)

Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / Reasons For Giving Many Names To Babies / Must We Carry Our Little Babies And Toddlers In Front Seats? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Addicted To Babies And Children!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hello,
Although I'm not yet married and I'm also not a baby mama, I just developed this crave for babies...it's really getting scary now, the urge is so strong now.....some of my friends think I'm pregggiieee, my mom stares at me as if I'm pregnant....the love for children just took over me recently....it scares me a bit, like today I was juusst baby hopping after church service...there wass this particular baby girl I held and I just started crying.....Awwwwwwwww, she was like a princesss....I caused a lot of stares...I would like to know, Is this normal? Is this a phase that will soon pass away

I've always loved children but it's overwhelming now...I plan to visit the orphaanage this week...

Please bear with me I hope the titlle was not misleading...
Re: I'm Addicted To Babies And Children!!! by mgbeketoto: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
I REALLY envy you o !!!
Chai!!! cry
Re: I'm Addicted To Babies And Children!!! by ann14(f): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
wow!!!! Am first to comment. @ op is normal there is noting to worry about. Children is a gift 4rm God.
Re: I'm Addicted To Babies And Children!!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
@mgbeketoton plss hw do u mean??
Re: I'm Addicted To Babies And Children!!! by ann14(f): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
mgbeketoto: I REALLY envy you o !!!
Chai!!! cry

gush!!! U made it.
Re: I'm Addicted To Babies And Children!!! by EfemenaXY: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
BraideBraide: Hello,
Although I'm not yet married and I'm also not a baby mama, I just developed this crave for babies...it's really getting scary now, the urge is so strong now.....some of my friends think I'm pregggiieee, my mom stares at me as if I'm pregnant....the love for children just took over me recently....it scares me a bit, like today I was juusst baby hopping after church service...there wass this particular baby girl I held and I just started crying.....Awwwwwwwww, she was like a princesss....I caused a lot of stares...I would like to know, Is this normal? Is this a phase that will soon pass away

I've always loved children but it's overwhelming now...I plan to visit the orphaanage this week...

Please bear with me I hope the titlle was not misleading...

You might want to consider a career that might get you involved with children. Say childcare / nursing / teaching / play instructor, etc smiley
Re: I'm Addicted To Babies And Children!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
Why not take ur passion to another level? Make it pay you big time!!!
Open a daycare centre around your hood!!!
Make it standard & get paid for what you love doing!!!!
Nothing wrong with your passion for kids.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Babies And Children!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Efemena_xy:

You might want to consider a career that might get you involved with children. Say childcare / nursing / teaching / play instructor, etc smiley

Woww...didn't see this post earlier!!!

Ermmmmm....Madam Efe....how come we are almost having same tots on nairaland today?
Abi, na the same food we chop this morning?
Re: I'm Addicted To Babies And Children!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
@efemena_xy...thank you so much, your views about issues are inspiriing..I think I'll consider that..I've never thought about that anyway...

@royalroy...thank you
Re: I'm Addicted To Babies And Children!!! by k2039: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
Efemena_xy:

You beat me to this, I was just about to write this.
@Op, It's a passion, you'd probably like a job in child care in later life.
The heart of human excellence often begins to beat when you discover a pursuit that absorbs you, frees you, challenges you, and gives you a sense of meaning, joy and passion.

Op, the best feeling in the world is getting paid to do what you love. Life is fun when you do what you love.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Babies And Children!!! by EfemenaXY: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
k2039:

Op, the best feeling in the world is getting paid to do what you love. Life is fun when you do what you love.

That is so, very, very, true. Unfortunately, not many people are that lucky.

(1) (Reply)

Selling Or Adoption Of Babies? / How I Make Over $1500 Online - See [PROOF] / How Can I Set Up A Creche?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.