Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Marriage Has Made Me More Responsible-Tuface Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Has Made Me More Responsible-Tuface Idibia (956 Views)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Has Made Me More Responsible-Tuface Idibia by aburo7: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
Here is an excerpt from Tuface Idibia's first official interview after his wedding to Annie Uwana Macaulay.

At the launch of this year’s Star Trek Concert, on stage you said marriage hasn’t changed you. Hasn’t marriage changed 2face?
Actually it’s the aspect of me being a jolly good fellow that I meant by marriage hasn’t changed me but at least it changed me in the way that now I get to be more responsible, because it is a serious business, it’s not when I was a bachelor that I could just decide after a show to just chill in an hotel and sleep. There was one time that I even made up my mind that I wasn’t getting married.So what brought about the change of mind?
I realise say I dey mumu myself (laughs). If you see the person you no fit run from am you go like am die so why you dey run.

So how often do you keep in touch with your other baby mamas?
As often as necessary.

But you love children, right?
I often wish it didn’t happen this way, but I can’t regret or make myself feel bad for what has happened. I wish it was different, and I wish I could wake up every morning and see all of them but that’s not the case right now. It’s not easy shuffling here and there to see them. Sometimes for weeks or months I don’t see them. Its not easy but as you lay your bed, so you will lie on it.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/07/marriage-has-made-me-more-responsible.html?m=0

Re: Marriage Has Made Me More Responsible-Tuface Idibia by kreamidiva(f): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
Awwww....calabar jazz dey tok!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Mr. Seun Osewa!!! / Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Gets Presidential Appointment / Don Jazzy Tweeted About Changing Mavin To Mo'hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.