Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Which Is The Best Phone Or Tab Ever Produce - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Phone Or Tab Ever Produce (510 Views)

With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? / Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Phone Or Tab Ever Produce by blinkinzed: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
i cannot clarify which is the world most quality phones or tabs,
coz i am so tired of new technology coming everyday and buying phones everymonth not like the olden days we use nokia 3310 which is still existing,today this phone has has been launch,next month another one has been launched;wetin self,now i am so confuse on which phone to buy;iphone,blackeberry,nokia,samsung,e.t.c
which is the best phone in the world?
as for me i think is nokia coz they dont compete.
what your opinion?
Re: Which Is The Best Phone Or Tab Ever Produce by oddy1113: 6:24am On Jul 15, 2013
The best Windows Phone 8 devices the best for you to buy on contract or pay as you go with our list of the best mobile phone .

robot plæneklipper

(1) (Reply)

Phone In Coma / Help On New Bought Iphone 4s / sys:error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.