Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research (45607 Views)

11 Things You Can Do With Your Phone's Camera Other Than Selfies / 19 Things (you May Not Know) You Can Do With Your Phone's Camera / Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Phonearena.com conducted camera 'blind test' on high end phones, and here are the top phone cameras:
1) lumia 930
2) samsung galaxy note 4
3) iphone 6 plus
4) google nexus 6
5) samsung galaxy s5
6) htc one m9

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Habayomie(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
so Nokia is da Boss

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by zenith4biz(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
They're right but some ............would come with their arguments

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lumia 1020 and nokia 808 are still d greatest phone camera and d flagship camera phone of the world....just hope microsoft will make lumia 1030 camera a beast

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by ronald4lif(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
I'm for Apple any day bro. I don't even want to imagine life without Apple products.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Apple is overated...cant wait for microsoft to launch windows 10,so i can jump into windows bandwagon.....team lumia 1530(lumia 1520 successor)
ronald4lif:
I'm for Apple any day bro. I don't even want to imagine life without Apple products.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
martineverest:
Phonearena.com conducted camera 'blind test' on high end phones,and here are the top phone cameras:
1) lumia 930
2) samsung galaxy note 4
3)iphone 6 plus
4) google nexus 6
5)samsung galaxy s5
6) htc one m9
I guess u haven't seen the new samsung galaxy S6. That list is fake bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
martineverest:
Phonearena.com conducted camera 'blind test' on high end phones,and here are the top phone cameras:
1) lumia 930
2) samsung galaxy note 4
3)iphone 6 plus
4) google nexus 6
5)samsung galaxy s5
6) htc one m9
all these without Sony z1,z2 and z3? I laugh in Swahili

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
?
All these na wash..... My Tecno M3 still sharp pass all.
#TeamTecno4Life cheesycheesycheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by opinchinoo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
D picture of d test result lol

2 Likes

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Kk4(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Microsoft phones are really nice. Especially the camera. I recently bought one and so far I have no regrets.

If you like apps and hd games, stick to androids.

11 Likes

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 29, 2015
southniyikaye:
all these without Sony z1,z2 and z3? I laugh in Swahili

If u like, laugh in Zulu. Sony is very poor in camera department.

@martineverest

Stop writing nonsense here. That your list is plain fake, considering the time u created this thread and no blind camera test was done on phonearena lately without the inclusion of Samsung Galaxy S6

2 Likes

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 29, 2015
Bro. Apple is the best to take pictures with. Forget the mega pixel on paper for all these trashy android phones. Use an apple fone and see the difference...it makes anything looks beautiful.

Another phone to take interesting pictures with especially selfies is the BlackBerry z30. Trust me on this, it has a way of eliminating oily skin on pictures and making them look better (selfie).

Pictures of environment is best taken with a Sony phone

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by rodeo0070(m): 6:06am On Mar 29, 2015
I don't know about other phones but Nokia(Lumia series) has the best camera when used in any kind of lightning condition and any part of the day...

1 Like

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Ode.has s6 been realised?
ollah1:

If u like, laugh in Zulu. Sony is very poor in camera department.

@martineverest

Stop writing nonsense here. That your list is plain fake, considering the time u created this thread and no blind camera test was done on phonearena lately without the inclusion of Samsung Galaxy S6

3 Likes

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 29, 2015
martineverest:

Didirin the M9 is released right? Fooooool

3 Likes

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by tempem: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2015
Habayomie:
so Nokia is da Boss

Na today?

Lumia has the best camera nah.

Nokia, rocks... No hassle.

1 Like

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Femistico(m): 8:00am On Mar 29, 2015
martineverest:
no dey argue boy, see what u wrote realised for released. s6 not on the list is a poo

1 Like

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Julius262(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Where is Camera360?

Na only that camera the make girls wey ugly ma d look beautiful.
It shouldn't be left out.
Lmao... grin

6 Likes

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2015
Wereey....dey only did test on what dey have @ hand.....even if s6 is released it cant beat d king of camera(lumia 1020 and nokia 808
Femistico:

no dey argue boy, see what u wrote realised for released. s6 not on the list is a poo
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2015
Douche bag...many analysts had access to m9....native fowl like u
ollah1:

Didirin the M9 is released right? Fooooool

1 Like

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2015
martineverest:
Douche bag...many analysts had access to m9....native fowl like u

Basstradd so s6 wasn't accessed right? You are just a retarded nincompoop, S6 and it's sibling has more up votes than M9 yet ur rubbish list without a source excluded it.

2 Likes

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Femistico:

Don't mind that stark illiterate acting like he knows it all

1 Like

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Were u blind not to see dat d first words in the post re actually reference website?
ollah1:

Basstradd so s6 wasn't accessed right? You are just a retarded nincompoop, S6 and it's sibling has more up votes than M9 yet ur rubbish list without a source excluded it.

1 Like

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2015
martineverest:
Were u blind not to see dat d first words in the post re actually reference website?

And you are extremely stupid to paste just a website name with its direct url.

1 Like

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Same stupidity made u not to visist d site to see if its actually correct
ollah1:

And you are extremely stupid to paste just a website name with its direct url.

2 Likes

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2015
martineverest:
Same stupidity made u not to visist d site to see if its actually correct

The same stupidity made you compile a shabby list without a verified source and excluded the phone that many sites talks about.

1 Like

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2015
I can see u re a samsung fan
ollah1:

The same stupidity made you compile a shame list without a verified source and excluded the phone that many sites talks about.

2 Likes

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2015
martineverest:
I can see u re a samsung fan

So because I said the truth now means I'm a samsung fan. You are delluded

3 Likes

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Babyboy1986(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2015
I go for Sony Xperia Z Ultra.

4 Likes

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by CR77(f): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2015
Nokia 3310

SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 edge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Else Do You Do With Your phone Apart From These Things? / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX / NITEL CARD: Have You Seen This Before? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.