Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Are You A Talented Enough To Be Selected? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Are You A Talented Enough To Be Selected? (516 Views)

I'm A Talented Up Coming Artist Who Seek For A Sponsorer And Some1 To Work With / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label / A Talented Yoruba/english Rapper/singer Needs A Record Deal/sponsor. Contact 07069270307 Or 08176054 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Talented Enough To Be Selected? by hornytonia(f): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
One lucky upcoming artiste
will be selected,and given a 2
yr record deal worth one
million naira(note:its nt for
free,you will eventually pay
it back through album sales,shows ,endorsements.etc)
Are you talented enough to
be selected.if the answer is
Yes. Send your entry song to
musicpromoter9ja@mail.com,to
commence your online registration.
The deadline for registration is
saturday,20th of july.
Re: Are You A Talented Enough To Be Selected? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
Plz kan u pls kindly drop ur number? So i can gt in-touch wif u guys 2 tl u after i might hav forwarded my song to ur email
Re: Are You A Talented Enough To Be Selected? by IAmDrizzle: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2013
Good day, my name is Drizzle and I've got some singles, but check this out first www.chocboiz.com/drizzle-on-the-floor. Here's my number 08122563457,(322f598f - my pin) please do call me if I'm up to your requirement.
Re: Are You A Talented Enough To Be Selected? by IykeWest: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2013
Just one million? I will pass! I am worth more than 1.5mil,keep your dough,if i need a record label,i will contact my lawyer!
Re: Are You A Talented Enough To Be Selected? by DIDONARY(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
Can 1million naira get an artist to a limelight in dis 9ja of nowadays... Ur 1million cannot evn shoot a proper video wit massive promo... Talkess of a ful record deal.... U dont no kno anytin about music biz...
Re: Are You A Talented Enough To Be Selected? by IykeWest: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
DIDONARY: Can 1million naira get an artist to a limelight in dis 9ja of nowadays... Ur 1million cannot evn shoot a proper video wit massive promo... Talkess of a ful record deal.... U dont no kno anytin about music biz...
Dude,don't even listen to them,they wanna exploit newbies

(1) (Reply)

Mp3: Oritse Femi Ft. Ice Prince – Gat Class + Ojutileri / New Single By Akinlolu Alagbawi Ori / The Services Of An Entertainment Lawyer To You As A Creative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.