Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Wearing Jewelries Is A Sin? How about 1peter 3:3, 2tim 2:8-9 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wearing Jewelries Is A Sin? How about 1peter 3:3, 2tim 2:8-9 (1074 Views)

Masturbation A Sin: How To Stop The Masturbation Addiction / Biblical Fact The Pastor Osinbanjo Is Will Of God (2tim 2:6) - Opinion / Jesus Saves Us From Sin - HOW? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Jewelries Is A Sin? How about 1peter 3:3, 2tim 2:8-9 by holypower(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
[The Seventh Group of Souls I Saw in Hell Women using Jewelry: The Vanity of Jewelry by adelaida de carrilo.]

The Lord, “Now I'm going to show you where women that use jewelries are.” [Editor's Note: Reader submitted points of discussion #1] [1 Tim 2:9] I saw a woman who was being forced by demons to wear earrings on her ears, a very big serpent came to her as she put the earrings on and wrapped itself around her neck. The Lord is totally against women that use Jewelry. I protested, “But Lord, this is just an ordinary jewelry.” The Lord, “My daughter those things don’t please me.”
Re: Wearing Jewelries Is A Sin? How about 1peter 3:3, 2tim 2:8-9 by twosquare(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
When will religion stop and embrace d real thing :spirituality .These things and mann made doctrines doesn't produce righteousness
Titus 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
Re: Wearing Jewelries Is A Sin? How about 1peter 3:3, 2tim 2:8-9 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
this is junk. Next time, learn to arrange your points logically and in paragraphs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Devil's Role In Hell? / Sacred New Order / Witches Declare War On Boko Haram, Warntinubu, Oshiomhole, Sanusi Of...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.