Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

HTC Phone Battery. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC Phone Battery. (2094 Views)

Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! / Has Your HTC Phone Ever Crashed? / How To Unlock Htc Phone With Dongle I.e Software Interface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HTC Phone Battery. by Joel3(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
hello, i have this phone and its in perfect condition, although the phone is old make but i so much love it that i can't let it go. the problem now is that the battery is very bad that i hate. and i was thinking where i can get this battery? although i have not search or look for it, like going to shops and market. but i need the cost of it and also would like to change the cases if i found the both. can i get this battery so easily? considering the fact the phone is old model and new devices has take over the market. thanks

Re: HTC Phone Battery. by Joel3(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
attached is the phone and battery picture. and i am posting this thread from the phone itself. need information please.
Re: HTC Phone Battery. by Joel3(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2013
Re: HTC Phone Battery. by LordReed(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
Man your phone is too old and no longer manufactured. Get yourself a new phone.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My 2go Phone Number / Get 90mb For #100 On Airtel Bb Subscription Last For A Week / 10 Reasons You Will Choose A Samsung S6 Over Iphone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.