Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why Do You Beat You Children When They Go To Your Neighbour's House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do You Beat You Children When They Go To Your Neighbour's House (871 Views)

You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. / List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! / Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Beat You Children When They Go To Your Neighbour's House by gtim4uall: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2013
I've observed this issue and i've found out its very common where i stay especialy among women,,, do you beat your when they go into your neighbour's house to either play or watch television? if yes, why , And how do you feel, , . . Is it right?

*Please Contribute*
Re: Why Do You Beat You Children When They Go To Your Neighbour's House by mgbeketoto: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2013
Because NIGERIAN parents lack the art of proper communication as MOSTLY FAILED PARENTS. . . .raised in domestically-violent environments as CHILDREN themselves! kiss
Why beat a child for being a child?
Children will always gravitate towards other children to play. . . even if the parents or neighbours have strained relationships . . . .

If parents take the time to EXPLAIN why they should not be wandering off to the neighbours'. . . .perhaps, the children will understand.

YOUR INSECURITIES AND PETTY RIVALRIES WITH YOUR NEIGHBOURS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INNOCENT CHILDREN WHO ONLY WANT TO PLAY. kiss

Have you seen any child WANDER into a neighbour's compound to PLAY WITH AN ADULT?

Children will always be children. . . . !
Your duty is to GUIDE AND PROTECT THEM. . .WITH LOVE AND RESPECT. . . NOT WITH VIOLENCE. . . like YOU experienced! kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Beat You Children When They Go To Your Neighbour's House by kreamidiva(f): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
gtim4uall: do you beat your children when they go into your neighbour's house to either play or watch television? if yes, why , And how do you feel, , . . Is it right?

*Please Contribute*

My children can't step outside our home without permission but if they ever do,i'l only be angry cos they didn't tell me b4 going out.besides,i hv t.v in my home and the toys my kids have are way too much so what are they looking for in my neighbour's home undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Beat You Children When They Go To Your Neighbour's House by Lilimax(f): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
gtim4uall: I've observed this issue and i've found out its very common where i stay especialy among women,,, do you beat your when they go into your neighbour's house to either play or watch television? if yes, why , And how do you feel, , . . Is it right?

*Please Contribute*
My children are restricted to our apartment alone and must not go outside our compound without my permission.
What are they going to do in my neighbour's house when they have all they required to play in their room.
Re: Why Do You Beat You Children When They Go To Your Neighbour's House by sexymoma(f): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
You know some kids are funny, they wont eat the food you cook for them at home but if they get to neighbor's house they would eat that same food they refused at home.
And also Some kids are not cultured and you know kids are easily influenced, so if one parent sees that their neighbor's kids are not cultured they would want to make all effort to avoid their kids from going to them.
Re: Why Do You Beat You Children When They Go To Your Neighbour's House by gtim4uall: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2013
sexymoma: You know some kids are funny, they wont eat the food you cook for them at home but if they get to neighbor's house they would eat that same food they refused at home.
And also Some kids are not cultured and you know kids are easily influenced, so if one parent sees that their neighbor's kids are not cultured they would want to make all effort to avoid their kids from going to them.

Yeah dats true but. Some ppl overstreitch da
Reason n makes it looks hypocrtic
Re: Why Do You Beat You Children When They Go To Your Neighbour's House by superior3: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2013
What if your neighbour harbours a paedophile unknown to you? Your children could easily be molested and abused if left unchecked. Visits to neighbours by kids should be moderated and supervised by their parents.
Re: Why Do You Beat You Children When They Go To Your Neighbour's House by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Gbam.you have said it all
mgbeketoto: Because NIGERIAN parents lack the art of proper communication as MOSTLY FAILED PARENTS. . . .raised in domestically-violent environments as CHILDREN themselves! kiss
Why beat a child for being a child?
Children will always gravitate towards other children to play. . . even if the parents or neighbours have strained relationships . . . .

If parents take the time to EXPLAIN why they should not be wandering off to the neighbours'. . . .perhaps, the children will understand.

YOUR INSECURITIES AND PETTY RIVALRIES WITH YOUR NEIGHBOURS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INNOCENT CHILDREN WHO ONLY WANT TO PLAY. kiss

Have you seen any child WANDER into a neighbour's compound to PLAY WITH AN ADULT?

Children will always be children. . . . !
Your duty is to GUIDE AND PROTECT THEM. . .WITH LOVE AND RESPECT. . . NOT WITH VIOLENCE. . . like YOU experienced! kiss
Re: Why Do You Beat You Children When They Go To Your Neighbour's House by gtim4uall: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
$uperior:
What if your neighbour harbours a paedophile unknown to you? Your children could easily be molested and abused if left unchecked. Visits to neighbours by kids should be moderated and supervised by their parents.

This is serious,but you should know your
Neighbour atleast if you've lived together
For two years

(1) (Reply)

Splendoured Needs Your Solution / Woman Gives Birth To First Baby Born From Smuggled Sperm / Funke Akindele Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.