Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. (885 Views)

Need Nawti Gurls/guys For Sex Chat? Join Nawti Naija Now / Unilag Guys And Gurls Meet Here---> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by teambadboyz: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2013
#teambadboyz Needs a gurl for a true love relationship,intimacy is not a must in my situation, as i have e promised not to ask for sex,but that doesn't mean if she ask me for it i won't give it to her,dats right,i know some people will be wondering who #teambadboyz is, well i will say i am all in 1 ,i am a smart guy that knows bad guyz and the bad guyz i know knows dangerous guyz ,if you know what i mean,well back to the matter,like seriously ever since i broke up with my ex(reasons withheld) i have been emotionally traumatize,i really need a gurl back in my life to love me for who i am,if you wanna date me because of cash well am sorry #teambadboyz have got no cash to offer but 100% true love,#teambadboyz has also promised to care about and not to take care of the gurl that he eventually will date,i know some people will be wondering how old is this #teambadboyz ,well #teambadboyz is within the range of 18-20yrs,and he is seeking to date a cute gurl within the range of 18-20yrs also,uhn uhn,i know i am gonna get a lot of scrappy comments on this but sincerely from my heart i don't care.i seek a gurl who is caring,loving,cute,and have got swagz,did someone just said he missed out faithfullness,yep i delibrately left that out,coz i don't seek a gurl who is faithful coz i know i wont find one,she can cheat on me oo,but if i find out,ha! it wont be good,back to the matter,#teambadboyz resides in omole estate,ikeja and akowonjo axis in lagos so he seeks a gurl from that axis also,did i just hear someone said what is the worth of this #teambadboyz well i am rich but not yet wealthy,i am rich in the sense that i can take care of myself ,providing all my financial support 100% and i am not yet wealthy in the sense that i don't have excess to give out,but seriously i really need a gurl within the range of 18-20yrs,gurl should reside in lagos,if you are kinda interested in #teambadboyz please send a mail to team.badboyz@yahoo.com with your full contact details
Please only gurls should send their contact details
thanks(#teambadboyz)
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by 190: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2013
Jesus christ what is happening to our men these days angry angry
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2013
Christ had berra come -- Some ediots are making my stay On earth rather annoying undecided
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by k2039: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2013
190: Jesus christ what is happening to our men these days angry angry
gringringringringringringringrin
They aren't men yet, just boys.

El Guapo: Christ had berra come -- Some ediots are making my stay On earth rather annoying undecided
Sorry, too many kids.

@OP, An 'unemployed' existence is a worse negation of life than death itself. Get a life and grow up.
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by nekaa(f): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2013
ASUU,JAMB and ASUP why av thee done this to our youths?...
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by teambadboyz: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2013
(yawning)keep the comments rolling in..
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by teambadboyz: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2013
190: Jesus christ what is happening to our men these days angry angry
(yawning)kip asking someday u will find an answer.
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by teambadboyz: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2013
El Guapo: Christ had berra come -- Some ediots are making my stay On earth rather annoying undecided
My brother its very easy,just get a gun,a pistol will be better,place it on your fuc.king brain and pull thr trigger.dats all.

1 Like

Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by teambadboyz: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: gringringringringringringringrin
They aren't men yet, just boys.

Sorry, too many kids.

@OP, An 'unemployed' existence is a worse negation of life than death itself. Get a life and grow up.
My brother you that is a man and and an employed i.diot have you gotten yourself a life?its 11:55am on monday,and you browsing through the romance section of nairaland when you supposed to be at work,my dear you need a better life than i do..

2 Likes

Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by teambadboyz: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2013
nekaa: ASUU,JAMB and ASUP why av thee done this to our youths?...
The last time i checked jamb is not supposed to be in the group,my sister the question now should be asked this way,y have thee done these to me for listing jamb amongst ASUU and asup
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by vislabraye(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2013
Young man, go out and look for what U Want. Besides, every serious girl shud run a test on dis user name.
Pls, puruse ur career and invest in ur 2moro.
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by teambadboyz: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
vislabraye: Young man, go out and look for what U Want. Besides, every serious girl shud run a test on dis user name.
Pls, puruse ur career and invest in ur 2moro.
My brother the last time i checked it was spelt as pursue not puruse,so i think the test should be run on your brain
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by 190: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
grin grin grin

which kind human being be this grin grin
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by teambadboyz: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
190: grin grin grin

My brother is the kind of human being created by GOD oo
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by teambadboyz: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Gat to go now,keeping the silly comments rolling in while i keeping giving you silly reply..would be back later in the day..Grinnnn grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
190: grin grin grin

The fellah Is a breed of NL's SPAMBOT! grin
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by 190: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
#teambadboyz:

My brother is the kind of human being created by GOD oo

God sef go don taya for you

*sighs*
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by 190: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
El Guapo:

grin grin grin
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by teambadboyz: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
El Guapo:

While you a breed of NL's thread spammers....P
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by teambadboyz: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
190:

God sef go don taya for you

*sighs*
My brother your pidgin sef dey fade,na tire not taya....Gbam.
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
#teambadboyz:

My brother you that is a man and and an employed i.diot have you gotten yourself a life?its 11:55am on monday,and you browsing through the romance section of nairaland when you supposed to be at work,my dear you need a better life than i do..

The guy is nairaland security man. That's why he is always awake and commenting on odd hour grin...

OP, go to oyingbo market. Dem plenty dia
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by Mynd44: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
gringringrin
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by Enegod(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
this kid has bad mouth..i refused to comment
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by k2039: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
#teambadboyz:

Goofball, clap for yourself, you just impressed me with your comment.

I'm very jobless because I'm on leave and I don't intend to get one (at least not in the sense you want me to).

But the last thing I'll do is open a redundant/meaningless thread on nairaland.

Go over and look at your thread and just watch your stupidity in 5-D. Actually I'm impressed with your response to comments on this thread, I just don't know why you chose to be stupid in the original post.

But all in all, I'm impressed with your comments, I have absolutely no problem with them except your original post.

Goofball, quote me and impress me with your comment as usual.
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by teambadboyz: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: Goofball, clap for yourself, you just impressed me with your comment.

I'm very jobless because I'm on leave and I don't intend to get one (at least not in the sense you want me to).

But the last thing I'll do is open a redundant/meaningless thread on nairaland.

Go over and look at your thread and just watch your stupidity in 5-D. Actually I'm impressed with your response to comments on this thread, I just don't know why you chose to be stupid in the original post.

But all in all, I'm impressed with your comments, I have absolutely no problem with them except your original post.

Goofball, quote me and impress me with your comment as usual.

Did i just hear someone say leave?And the only way to while away your useful time is by bumping into romance section in the early hours of a Monday?uhn My brother you have got absolutely nothing worthwhile to say,kiddo claiming matured mind,...pappy take a seat..
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by teambadboyz: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
Enegod: this kid has bad mouth..i refused to comment
Some punked ass just mentioned that i have a bad mouth and also stated that they refuse to comment,if my 6ixth sense are intact HTF did i just quote this if they didnt comment,my brother go back to school and let it pass through you not you passing through it..:p grin
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
**whistling**
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by Enegod(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
#teambadboyz:

Some punked ass just mentioned that i have a bad mouth and also stated that they refuse to comment,if my 6ixth sense are intact HTF did i just quote this if they didnt comment,my brother go back to school and let it pass through you not you passing through it..:p grin
drinking cold tea...you need?
Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by k2039: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
#teambadboyz:

Did i just hear someone say leave?And the only way to while away your useful time is by bumping into romance section in the early hours of a Monday?uhn My brother you have got absolutely nothing worthwhile to say,kiddo claiming matured mind,...pappy take a seat..

Bravo, you just made yourself famous.

Re: For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please. by donglazy(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2013
Wow,i like this,how did you do it?

(1) (Reply)

Guys had better start giving importance to themselves-rather than to ladies. / Join New Telegram Dating Group / I Need A Female Companion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.