Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? (4966 Views)

Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / Maina, Others Defraud Police Pension Fund Of N21bn -dcp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by conceptmay: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
please i want to know how safe is treasury bill or any other investment plan. i have up to 3.5million naira to invest ,
urgent advise is needed .
Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by ogundiyaisaac(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
bro with that amount it is enough to start bussiness in the downstream sector of the economy.. you don't need to own a station or NNPC allocation. with your money u can start a business lifting product, you don't need any staff, and at the long run you may consider it but for a start you can start alone.
Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by conceptmay: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
ogundiyaisaac: bro with that amount it is enough to start bussiness in the downstream sector of the economy.. you don't need to own a station or NNPC allocation. with your money u can start a business lifting product, you don't need any staff, and at the long run you may consider it but for a start you can start alone.

I dont have the time for any run around now ,my work is ok and i just want my money to work for me while i still pursue good career and better living for ma family

5 Likes

Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by FINMGR: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Treasury bills are safe since it is guranteed by the federal govermnent, however the yield cannot be compared to the Stock market though, TB are risk free assets. if you are interested in the Nigerian Stock Exchange for a higher yield, PM me, we offer portfolio Management services where we help you determine what stocks to buy and not to buy. Safe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by DGIPLUS(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2013
Post Deleted.
Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by OGreene: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
FINMGR: Treasury bills are safe since it is guranteed by the federal govermnent, however the yield cannot be compared to the Stock market though, TB are risk free assets. if you are interested in the Nigerian Stock Exchange for a higher yield, PM me, we offer portfolio Management services where we help you determine what stocks to buy and not to buy. Safe!
am interested too smiley Whats ur email addy?
Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by torita: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
@conceptmay, Hi I am tony treasury bills are actually very okay and risk free... though the interest is a bit minimal.. I am into that but at the same time into importation cos of the high yield. I work in Abuja though you can drop me a mail at anthonyekabua@hotmail.com. Will reply you using my office email then we can talk further. In as much as you don't have time don't invest in what you don't have an idea about, or don't just put your money in someone s hands do take your time and do a thorough study. I do import stuffs from the UK and hit over 30 percent interest in a couple of weeks. its all about thoroughly having a critical look at a business before going into it. If you want to avoid all possible risks you can go for treasury bills
Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by Infomizer(m): 7:15am On Jul 20, 2013
conceptmay: please i want to know how safe is treasury bill or any other investment plan. i have up to 3.5million naira to invest ,

Well, since you don't have the time to run around, and you probably are risk averse, stick to the surer and popular investment channels like the treasury bills, fixed deposits, and stuff like that. However, if you want to be more adventurous (and maybe take a little risk) and give yourself something to fall back on at the end of your fulfilling career, let's be in correspondence.

Regards
Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
conceptmay: please i want to know how safe is treasury bill or any other investment plan. i have up to 3.5million naira to invest ,
Would u like to invest or partner with our haulage company?
Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by segwise(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2013
Hello,
My name is Segun. I have a solution that can make you comfortable for life.
It is a solution in education line called ODL (open and distance learning). My company has already embarked on the project and we are 50% ready. We just need an investor to partner with us and take up a portion of the stake. We have our business return model and will be willing to meet with you for a presentation.
If you trully looking for an investment, I guarantee you just got one.
I will be waiting to hear from you so that we can move from there.
Thanks
Segwise@gmail.com

Segun
Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by kolaeurope(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
ogundiyaisaac: bro with that amount it is enough to start bussiness in the downstream sector of the economy.. you don't need to own a station or NNPC allocation. with your money u can start a business lifting product, you don't need any staff, and at the long run you may consider it but for a start you can start alone.
Bros I have a fund of 8.5million can this start business in Oil and Gad sector? pls advice needed!
Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by ConceptNva: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Allow me introduce you to ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES. They offer great rates and are very strong company.

www.rosabon-finance.com
Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
invest with us

We invest our client’s funds into renewable energy .We offer
Opportunities for investors whose funds are professionally handled
and guarantees income

Bright Biogas also offers custom made, affordable biogas system
The world moves from Stone Age to industrial age and now Information
Technology. Next is Environmental Age.

Are u positions to take advantage of this new age?

http://www.brightsolarpower.com.ng/BRIGHT+BIO+GAS

Bright Solar also offers custom made, affordable solar systems

How Bright Biogas System Work

Bright Biogas Make Use Of A Relatively Simple, Well-Known, And Mature
Technology. A Biogas System Comprises A Large Tank, Or Digester.
Inside The Tank, Bacteria Work Symbiotically To Convert Organic Waste
Into Methane Gas Through The Process Of Anaerobic Digestion.
Every Day, The User Of A Bright Biogas Feed The Bacteria Inside The
Digester With Household By-Products Such As Market Waste, Kitchen
Waste, And Manure From Livestock.
The Methane Gas Produced By The Bacteria Inside Bright Biogas Can Be
Used For Cooking, Lighting, And Other Energy Needs.
Waste That Has Been Fully Digested Exits The Bright Biogas In The Form
Of Organic Fertiliser And Is Good For Fish Meal

Bright Biogas Digesters Come Ready To Use, And Include A Biogas
Stove, Installation Materials,Tips And Tricks.

There Are No Extra Costs. You Start Saving Money The Very First Day
That You Cook On Biogas!

Bright Biogas Requires You To Make An Investment. But Once The System
Has Been Bought There Are No Extra Costs.

You Make Use Of Your Organic Waste And Livestock Manure, And Get Your
Cooking Gas For Free!
Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by md003: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
if i had that ammount it
would double in a year because i would know
the businesses to invest in
Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by conceptmay: 5:46am On Sep 11, 2013
md003: if i had that ammount it
would double in a year because i would know
the businesses to invest in
. So what biz will u invest in , I have a high paying job , I just want my money to be working for me without much hassle and stree. Just tell me what biz will u go into and hw will u double the money , thanks

1 Like

Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by ifyclose2(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Invest in marketing this property https://www.nairaland.com/1467443/price-reduced-market-block-flats by putting it on newspaper and high-traffic websites....we can both sign an agreement entitling you to 50% of the agency fees if the building is eventually sold through you.
Thanks
Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by dhemmyhardy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Well Am Tunde if you are willing to invest your money you can invest in our company and become one of the share holder of the company we are into Asset tracking and Recovery we work all through Nigeria our head office is in lagos and we planning to move our company to 10major cities in Nigeria for further details please email me....dhemmyhardy2011@gmail.com we get to talk and see how we can partner.
Re: Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? by ceo003: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Knows About BITCOIN MINER APP For Android / Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? / 6 Excellent Tips To Wealth By Warren Buffett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.