Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (19510 Views)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by alajimeche: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
Good day NL,i am new to this forum,i am particularly thrilled by the way ideas are volunteered here. i am a young man of 30yrs into paid employment with little or no time to run a business, i am looking for a business or a venture where i can invest my hard earned savings for a good,safe and secured returns.please i am not interested in Forex or any online business.

3 Likes

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by 360command: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
alajimeche: Good day NL,i am new to this forum,i am particularly thrilled by the way ideas are volunteered here. i am a young man of 30yrs into paid employment with little or no time to run a business, i am looking for a business or a venture where i can invest my hard earned savings for a good,safe and secured returns.please i am not interested in Forex or any online business.
go abroad and study further. Since you do not know what to do with 3m. U no go skool? Which project did you do during your finals? Use that project to invest.

3 Likes

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by alajimeche: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
littlejoe8:

Bro nice idea, you can send me a mail on this address to discuss @ length

Cheers.

lets keep it open on this page for now. if its a good idea definitely it will attract my interest. thanks for your concern.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by alajimeche: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
360command: go abroad and study further. Since you do not know what to do with 3m. U no go skool? Which project did you do during your finals? Use that project to invest.

thank you for your advice.its an option worth exploring too.

4 Likes

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by 360command: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
alajimeche:

thank you for your advice.its an option worth exploring too.
u r welcom
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by mayor4(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
So why do you think forex cant pay you? You only need to eliminate greed to succeed in forex. As for me i can get 50% monthly profit with ease and no risk. Well best of luck.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by feemi: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mayor4,can u please tell us how we can trade forex and make gains

1 Like

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by FINMGR: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
You can open a porfolio account with us and trade on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Note that the stock market has returned an avearge of 35% year to date. We are a registered stockbroker. Or better still approach a Fund manager of your choice.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by honprof1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
alajimeche: Good day NL,i am new to this forum,i am particularly thrilled by the way ideas are volunteered here. i am a young man of 30yrs into paid employment with little or no time to run a business, i am looking for a business or a venture where i can invest my hard earned savings for a good,safe and secured returns.please i am not interested in Forex or any online business.

If no visible and viable business u can do , bring the Fund foward to us at TFS Finanace Limited a foremost CBN register Finance house at Marina Lagos ...we can give u up to 14 percent Interest PA for 90 days
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by gunuvi(m): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
You can act fast and invest in our coconut importation biz. You will find more info on this thread.
www.nairaland.com/988339/partner-us-coconut-biz-earn

1 Like

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by JOXY(f): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
A very good and reliable customer of my company is into supply biz with a reputable company. 3 weeks ago I invested N250k and I got 5% of that in 3 weeks which I have re-invested. If you have interest let me know.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by pcnwamadi(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
you can invest in haulage. by a dump truck, get a good driver and conductor, dey can also help you source for jobs. you make minimum of 40k per day, ie 40x 24= 960k per month. save 40% for truck maintainance and any unforseen circumstances. am sure some days you can even make more than 40k. wish you best of luck. if you need further advice, contact me on my email: soneztrading07@gmail.com

5 Likes

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by alajimeche: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
pcnwamadi: you can invest in haulage. by a dump truck, get a good driver and conductor, dey can also help you source for jobs. you make minimum of 40k per day, ie 40x 24= 960k per month. save 40% for truck maintainance and any unforseen circumstances. am sure some days you can even make more than 40k. wish you best of luck. if you need further advice, contact me on my email: soneztrading07@gmail.com

thanks i will explore this option too. but i am very skeptical about this haulage biz, so many unpleasant story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by APFM(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1301853/investors-loan-giver-start-up-business

check the above link and see if it can be lucrative for you to invest in
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by texaco1: 12:06am On Jun 26, 2013
oga this is my advise to u ,if u have a a regular job .then use ur money to purchase properties.like land .it will alway appreciate .

10 Likes

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by FOWOSIRE: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2013
My humble suggestion is pick any business of your own interest, it could as well be a talent( don't underestimate those bad boys). Look for someone to help you plan and then get yourself a manager or partner to run the business.

2 Likes

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by alajimeche: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2013
FOWOSIRE: My humble suggestion is pick any business of your own interest, it could as well be a talent( don't underestimate those bad boys). Look for someone to help you plan and then get yourself a manager or partner to run the business.
thanks i really appreciate.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by nlmonpoint(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
I will suggest you invest part of the money on a music talent by name DOUBLESTAR. You can visit his FAN page @ www.facebook.com/PrinceDoubestar LIKE n download some of his Songs Like: Dandan, Make it, You are Beautiful, Ema Delay Mi Mo etc... Please Call 08023822325 if u are interested in Entertainment business. God Bless!!!
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by cityhood: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2013
ok cn u invest in tomatoes,whet,dry pepe.etc frm d north.u wil jst buy a jfiv dt wud be coming to dnorth dt will be carrying all your goods frm here.
You will see it for your self.dts is profitable.
As maket woman will be rushing down to your jfiv to buy it.
You can call me or i can explain better.

1 Like

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by Delee(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2013
SUCCESS IN LIFE IS ALL ABOUT INFORMATIONS AND TEAM EFFORTS! YOU CAN PARTNER WITH A U.S.A BASED COY NOW IN NIGERIA. THE RETURN ON INVESTMENT IS O.K.,YOUR INITIAL CAPITAL IS SAFE. YOU CAN CALL ME ON 08027172928 FOR MORE INFORMATIONS.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by cityhood: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
cityhood: ok cn u invest in tomatoes,whet,dry pepe.etc frm d north.u wil jst buy a jfiv dt wud be coming to dnorth dt will be carrying all your goods frm here.
You will see it for your self.dts is profitable.
As maket woman will be rushing down to your jfiv to buy it.
You can call me or i can explain better.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by chino4(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
Google telex free compensation plan. Watch the video attend d seminar then decide on what you want to do.My 2cents .kal me on 08033589393 peter so as to fix you up for d seminar.The seminar is free .
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by presiade(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
I can help you set up a cassava processing mill (producing garri, cassava chips etc)... You can contact me I have the expertise.

3 Likes

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by GGInc: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
I'm into oil and gas ( av petrol stations where we sale petrol and diesel) and can give u 2 percent flat monthly.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by stancydg: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hi, you can invest or partner with us[Paradysity Nigeria Limited] on our movie production project in the following categories:
Welfare and Logistics partner - provide funding for accomodation, feeding and general logistics of the production
Equipments Partner - Provide funding for movie production equipments and personnel
Publicity Partner - Provide funding for the premiere/Launch of the movie
Remunerations Partner - Provide funding for the payment of artistes.

Please find below synopsis of the movie:

MOVIE PROJECT

Screenplay by Olugbemi Adebowale for Paradysity.

THE MOVIE TITLE
ROLLERCOASTER

THE MOVIE SYNOPSIS
A dance opera tale of childhood innocence and love, on a rainy night lit by splits of thunderbolts and lightning.

THE STORY
The movie revolves around the lives of Mokesioluwa and Bolutito, both teenagers, who are childhood fantasies of each other and the picture perfect world of music, dance and advertising. Kesi, a high school student meet Bolutito – also a student, during an holiday outing. The instant teenage chemistry of infatuation that develops between them, climaxes at the venue of a neighborhood music and dance competition tagged ‘THE NAIJA CHANGER’ - a competition designed to campaign for individual national rebirth. Bolutito leads her neighborhood group called “D.M.Xpressions” to win this competition with exciting dance styles.
Just then, a series of heart rending, cataclysmic, rollercoaster events occur, including the disappearance from radar, a plane conveying several school children at the end of the long vac. Is it a crash or a hijack? How true or rather, innocent is love? Find out!

Mails can be sent to stancydg@gmail.com.
DETAILED FEASIBILITY/MARKET ANALYSIS SHOWING R.O.I FOR EACH PARTNER AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. 07034643328.Thanks.
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by extraincome: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2013
Well, since you're already in paid employment, and you're currently bereft of ideas of legit biz u can invest in, why not dump the cash into a fixed deposit account for like 3 or 5 years, with interest between 5-20% monthly or annually (depending on how well you can negotiate with your bank or account officer).
Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by presiade(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2013
extraincome: Well, since you're already in paid employment, and you're currently bereft of ideas of legit biz u can invest in, why not dump the cash into a fixed deposit account for like 3 or 5 years, with interest between 5-20% monthly or annually (depending on how well you can negotiate with your bank or account officer).
Bros, which bank go give you interest rate of 20% pa? The best you can get now is about 10% pa (ie, 100k for 1m in a year).

5 Likes

Re: Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. by biola3005: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2013
presiade: I can help you set up a cassava processing mill (producing garri, cassava chips etc)... You can contact me I have the expertise.

Email me please i am interested biola3005ng@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Stock Market Among The Top 5 Global Performers In 2017: CNN / How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? / Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.