Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Female Guest Service Agent, Female House-keeping Supervisor. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Female Guest Service Agent, Female House-keeping Supervisor. (1158 Views)

Urgent Vacancy :Customer Service Agent Job In Lagos / Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited / Telesales/customer Service Agent Vacancy At Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Guest Service Agent, Female House-keeping Supervisor. by korad: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
Vacancies exists in a reputable four star Hotel located at Ikoyi for the following positions
(1)FEMALE GUEST SERVICE AGENT.
(2 FEMALE HOUSE KEEPING SUPERVISOR.
The right candidates must posses a BSC or HND in Catering and Hotel Management with minimum of 5years experience in well known and reputable hotel.
Salaries and condition of service are attractive.
Cl
Send your C.V to
account@threearms-ng.com
admin@threearms-ng.com
Re: Female Guest Service Agent, Female House-keeping Supervisor. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Korad,

Must the candidates be female? I know suitable candidates who are unfortunately all males.
Re: Female Guest Service Agent, Female House-keeping Supervisor. by korad: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
Thanks for your request, preference shall be given to female applicants, however qualified Male can also apply.
Thanks.
Humphrey.
Re: Female Guest Service Agent, Female House-keeping Supervisor. by Havila28(f): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Korede, don't you think instead of placing another advert here you should reply those you have already employed as data collector on how they will get their money? You are not picking any of their calls. After all the work they did for threearms hotel on the field.

Pls pay them their money. They have spent a lot on the field collecting data for you guys. I don't want to believe threearms will dupe them
Re: Female Guest Service Agent, Female House-keeping Supervisor. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Korad, are these allegations by Havila28 true?

Abeg clear the air and most importantly let your organization do right by those data collectors you hired. I particularly despise the owing of salaries
Re: Female Guest Service Agent, Female House-keeping Supervisor. by ifyalways(f): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
Havila28: Korede, don't you think instead of placing another advert here you should reply those you have already employed as data collector on how they will get their money? You are not picking any of their calls. After all the work they did for threearms hotel on the field.

Pls pay them their money. They have spent a lot on the field collecting data for you guys. I don't want to believe threearms will dupe them
Was this finally sorted undecided
Re: Female Guest Service Agent, Female House-keeping Supervisor. by korad: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
I am sure who ever that you know (HAVILAH28) that worked for Threearms to collect data is not telling you the truth about his/her salaries.

I personally paid all the nine officers the agreed weekly transport allowance and individual cheques were issued for the final payment, copies of cheques & our bank statement are available for comfirmation.

Threearms is not owing anybody 1kobo in respect the data assignment.

Thank you Sihom & Ifyalways.

Best regards

Korad
Re: Female Guest Service Agent, Female House-keeping Supervisor. by adegbemmy(f): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
I am a Hospitality Management student( still schooling)
I need a parttime job to finish school........can i apply?
Re: Female Guest Service Agent, Female House-keeping Supervisor. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
need a job to keep u occupied? Then contact Haspol Jinim Resources!

(1) (Reply)

Technip Ltd - Graduate Engineer / An International School With Campuses In Lekki And Anthony Recruiting Teachers / Intensive Facilities Engineers Development Program - Fedp 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.