Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited (2268 Views)

Zastmedia "ZIBS" Call Centre/customer Service Agents / Spectranet Limited Recruitment For Graduate Call Centre Agents / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited by Spicylate(f): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
U-connect is currently recruiting for one of the leading banks in Nigeria to fill the position of a customer service / call centre agent in lagos.
qualifications:
Bsc/Hnd
must be able to speak atleast to nigerian languages
pls click on: http://www.u-connect-ng.com/cv.php to apply.
closing date is 1st december, 2014
Re: Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
undecidedIf only u guys recruit outside lagos in de east for example

1 Like

Re: Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited by Spicylate(f): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
cyberry21:
undecidedIf only u guys recruit outside lagos in de east for example
my brother you aint the only one saying that prayer. only that i wish mine was in abuja.

1 Like

Re: Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited by mztubsy(f): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
I just applied.I filled the form on the page of the link you specified above.my question is,is that all? Cuz we weren't asked to attach a copy of cv or anytn...awaiting your reply,thanks for the info.
Re: Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello, sir/ma, I am Opeyemi, a graduate of physics with electronics from olabisi onabanjo university, ago -iwoye, Ogun state.
I am a young man of 26 years, very hardworking , competent and reliable. I need your assistance in Anyway to secure an employment in any firm or company where I can work and get paid To manage myself and further my career.

also, I have certificate of mastery and professional certificate in CCTV and car GPS tracking installation, importing and general operations,

advanced diploma in airline ticketing and reservation,

and inverter /solar installation, repair and maintenance.

I can work in any field listed above, or similar.
I have over 5 years working experience in different organisation.

I am flexible about relocation to new places.

my contacts details are 07033817669, 08111482811. or upjos4real@gmail.com

I will So much appreciate your replies and assistance in any form.

thanks and God bless.
Re: Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
No column 2 attach Cv
Re: Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited by Isiterere(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Upjosventures:
Hello, sir/ma, I am Opeyemi, a graduate of physics with electronics from olabisi onabanjo university, ago -iwoye, Ogun state.
I am a young man of 26 years, very hardworking , competent and reliable. I need your assistance in Anyway to secure an employment in any firm or company where I can work and get paid To manage myself and further my career.

also, I have certificate of mastery and professional certificate in CCTV and car GPS tracking installation, importing and general operations,

thanks and God bless.
you're not to apply here dude.
Btw, your email address is a big NO....

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited by otalenu(m): 4:40am On Nov 21, 2014
mztubsy:
I just applied.I filled the form on the page of the link you specified above.my question is,is that all? Cuz we weren't asked to attach a copy of cv or anytn...awaiting your reply,thanks for the info.

Keeps wondering as well but let's see how it goes.
Re: Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited by Spicylate(f): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2014
mztubsy:
my sister, i dont have any idea. i saw it via a jobsite and thought to post it. sorry that im not of much help.
Re: Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited by Spicylate(f): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2014
Upjosventures:

thanks and God bless.
I'm not an agent or a worker at u-connect. i just saw it via a job site and posted. also, im job hunting too.. do wish you all the best tho
Re: Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited by Spicylate(f): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Mlyne:
No column 2 attach Cv
oh really!!? did not apply coz its lagos based. so i really dont know how they want to shortlist their candidates

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With Regret Mails? / To Nlanders In Imo State / Dwarf Needed Urgently For T.V Commercial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.