Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

GBAM!! Use Mtn Blackberry Plan To Browse In Your Laptop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GBAM!! Use Mtn Blackberry Plan To Browse In Your Laptop (3334 Views)

Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari / Does The New Airtel Blackberry Plan Work On Android Phone ? / Mtn Blackberry Service Now N3,000! Yipeeeeeee! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GBAM!! Use Mtn Blackberry Plan To Browse In Your Laptop by angelcj: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
I didn’t like Mtn services because it wasn’t 3G in my area. Now that there is 3G here, I had to explore Mtn....

I noticed that you can use Mtn Blackberry service to browse on your laptop, iPad, iPhone and android devices. I think I should this tips with my reader.

MTN-logo Follow the below steps to activate your mtn blackberry to work with your laptop; Activate the Mtn Blackberry Service by dialing the below code depending on the duration of your choice PRICE VALIDITY SEND KEYWORD TO 21600

N1000 Monthly BBC

N499 Weekly BBCWEEK

N100 Daily BBCDAY

The good news is that MTN is currently running a promo that reduce the price Monthly subscription of Complete Plan to be N800 and it will last till July 17th.

After subscription, insert the sim in the modem and configure a new access point for it as stated below
source http://sitedesignerz..com/2013/07/gbam-use-mtn-blackberry-plan-to-browse.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre Car Accident In Benin, Edo State / Did You Make Use Of This Back In The Good Old Days / Boko Haram Rat Killer Now On Sale•Picture•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.