Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,671 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (230323 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Femolarlar29: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
If i understand what you are trying to say.. It is not easy to come out with all the questions but current affairs seems to be simple but it is not easy to come out with mathematics off hand.. But one can still get the current affairs off hand.. Do i answer your question
SiltonV:

I know you will argue it out nah but let me ask you... How did you get the compiled list of those current affairs questions?. Should it be that after writing your exam, you came out carrying those questions off hand? Haba, happy meeting you-living computer. Why not reproduce the entire questions and give us all the answers so we all grade ourselves. Na una type of persons students dey carry get better GDP for school. Truth you no fit tell
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Akerry(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Femolarlar29:
If i understand what you are trying to say.. It is not easy to come out with all the questions but current affairs seems to be simple but it is not easy to come out with mathematics off hand.. But one can still get the current affairs off hand.. Do i answer your question

@bolded, it is very easy to do that. I can remember most of the mathematics and quantitative reasoning questions.

I choose not to reply that guy generalizing things based on the fact that he couldn't recollect any questions

(Brain pass brain sir)��haha

We are praying for the best news from WAEC and not all these unneccessary arguments of who can recollect questions
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
God bless you for a wonderful reply. I couldn't have said it better. We should stop pulling others down. We have different dispositions and perspectives on ways we handle our affairs. I wish everybody the best!

Femolarlar29:
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
You are on-point bro!

Akerry:

@bolded, it is very easy to do that. I can remember most of the mathematics and quantitative reasoning questions.

I choose not to reply that guy generalizing things based on the fact that he couldn't recollect any questions

We are praying for the best news from WAEC and not all these unneccessary arguments of who can recollect questions
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Duduyemi88(f): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2022
Good morning

Pls we need an update about waec o
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by TOM208: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Waec will send update when they are ready
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
TOM208:
Waec will send update when they are ready
I believe so too. Our major prayer is that it should be free and fare. I want to believe that they have pedigree and prestige as an examining body.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Ustec: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Some things are already happening
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Akerry(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2022
Ustec:
where?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Duduyemi88(f): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2022
Ustec:

What's really happening bro

Pls share us with information if you have pls
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by SiltonV: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Akerry:

(Brain pass brain) hahahahahahahaha...
With all that you got as your supper brain, you are exercising the power of your ultimate brain IQ level on WAEC RECRUITMENT exam, when your mate with such IQ level are sitting for exams like...CBN, AGBAMI, TOTAL, NESTLE, NNPC, DPR, IMF, WHO, UNESCO, etc. And with your ( brain pass brain), you are showcasing your unequalled IQ level in an insignificant job recruitment like WAEC... Brain Pass Brain sir or ma, where were you when people are coming out with First-class degrees? Cos if your brain pass brain could get you First class degree, you won't be here competing with low IQ levels graduates that always apply for ordinary WAEC Job.

You are a child that needs a whole lot of growth both socially, academically...

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ustec:
If you know anything happening, tell us. We are here to help ourselves.
You need to back your claims with substantial evidence.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Akerry(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
SiltonV:

(Brain pass brain) hahahahahahahaha...
With all that you got as your supper brain, you are exercising the power of your ultimate brain IQ level on WAEC RECRUITMENT exam, when your mate with such IQ level are sitting for exams like...CBN, AGBAMI, TOTAL, NESTLE, NNPC, DPR, IMF, WHO, UNESCO, etc. And with your ( brain pass brain), you are showcasing your unequalled IQ level in an insignificant job recruitment like WAEC... Brain Pass Brain sir or ma, where were you when people are coming out with First-class degrees? Cos if your brain pass brain could get you First class degree, you won't be here competing with low IQ levels graduates that always apply for ordinary WAEC Job.

You are a child that needs a whole lot of growth both socially, academically...

I can only read frustrations all over you from your texts. The bitterness level is just so obvious on the screen (hahahaha)
Interestingly, I am not here to exchange words of insults with anybody.

This whole time you wasted typing this "unfruitful" texts could be use for something worthwhile.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Your reply is very mature. I respect you for this. We have a lot of people who are bitter, can't control their emotions despite their age, lack manners of approach etc.

It's sad to see lots of Men in this category. We should all learn to control ourselves no matter what.

Akerry:
I can only read frustrations all over you from your texts. The bitterness level is just so obvious on the screen (hahahaha)
Interestingly, I am not here to exchange words of insults with anybody.

This whole time you wasted typing this "unfruitful" texts could be use for something worthwhile.

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ustec:

You are yet to give us update. Pls, nobody should come here and say anything anyhow ooo. We are all mature and above all graduates. We should not be behaving like illiterates. There is need for high level of comportment and not street way of doing things.

This is just my little advice.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
I sight you Ustec. Talk to us. You don japa abi? You go dey alright!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Akerry(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
odisman:
Your reply is very mature. I respect you for this. We have a lot of people who are bitter, can't control their emotions despite their age, lack manners of approach etc.

It's sad to see lots of Men in this category. We should all learn to control ourselves no matter what.

I have been avoiding him him/her all along. Thank God you saw how it all happened.

I know the country isn't okay for most people at the moment, but it is not enough reason for him to pour his/her bittered self here.

We keep praying for the best from WAEC
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Ustec: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
odisman:
I sight you Ustec. Talk to us. You don japa abi? You go dey alright!
Amen.
I dey everywhere though.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by SiltonV: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Akerry:
I have been avoiding him him/her all along. Thank God you saw how it all happened.

I know the country isn't okay for most people at the moment, but it is not enough reason for him to pour his/her bittered self here.

We keep praying for the best from WAEC

You are nothing but a castrated ape...Read through the content you dropped here and see more reasons why you are a fool. It is as a result of your foolishness that makes you think our dear country has any issues...you are the one with multiple problem that makes you depend on what your country can offer you rather than what you can contribute to the growth of your country as a would be patriotic citizen.

Read through your comments with the help of an interpreter and you all get to learn how shameful it is feeling accomplished that you have responded to my comment. Your response is empty and has done nothing rather, confer on you with the title of infant ambassador of Nairalanders... Which kind of frustration can a sane person observe or sense from my response if not cos you were thinking out aloud of your sorry personal predicament.

The bottom line of this whole nonsense is that I advised you to remain humble and wait on God who has the final say and not bragging that you have written well even when we all know what you can offer from your literary presentations and choice of words. Don't you know where “Brain pass brain belongs” what are you doing here?

It is your sorry ass that is not favourable to your sorry self not our dear country!.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by SiltonV: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
odisman:

Na so bro. I answered all. I can't shout because this is my second attempt. I learnt from the first experience. Let God crown our effort.

This infant fool here responding to me and bragging been a smart and intelligent student who answered all...is on his second attempt for the same exam after how many years gone by, he/she still came back for the same exam.

1 Where were your “BRAIN PASS BRAIN”? when you first sat for the same examination?
2 How can we measure your level of frustration after the first attempt and waiting for the second attempt without being able to utilize your Brain Pass Brain for something better?
3 Where were your BRAIN PASS BRAIN that could not get you 100% when you first sat for the same exam?
Am a bit busy now, more details later

Idiot, this is what you get believing in yourself without believing in God!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by SiltonV: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Akerry:
@bolded, yes o. Only God has the final say, we have tried our best.

As foolish as you are, while did you endorse my initial comment regarding this whole thing?

I will get back to you soon
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by SiltonV: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Akerry:
@bolded, yes o. Only God has the final say, we have tried our best.

As foolish as you are, why did you endorse my initial comment regarding this whole thing?

I will get back to you soon
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by SiltonV: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
odisman:

You are yet to give us update. Pls, nobody should come here and say anything anyhow ooo. We are all mature and above all graduates. We should not be behaving like illiterates. There is need for high level of comportment and not street way of doing things.

This is just my little advice.

There is no adequate evidence to prove that you are a graduate....your little track records are in support of my claims. When you prove to us that you are a graduate, we all regard you as one but not until then.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2022
SiltonV:

There is no adequate evidence to prove that you are a graduate....your little track records are in support of my claims. When you prove to us that you are a graduate, we all regard you as one but not until then.

Ignored! Moving on to better issues.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Akerry(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2022
odisman:

I have stopped replying him.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2022
Akerry:
I have
stopped replying him.

Better my brother! We have more important things to deal with. God will give us victory in Jesus most powerful name.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by SiltonV: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Akerry:
I have stopped replying him.

You don't have choice either...dare me.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by SiltonV: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
odisman:

You wish you had better issues
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by SiltonV: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
odisman:

Better my brother! We have more important things to deal with. God will give us victory in Jesus most powerful name.

It's either you are converted by Faith or by Force, you must believe in God through Christ Jesus and never on your all time insufficient effort. This has been my stand from the beginning, even the angels stands as my witness.

Congratulations on your new founded life.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Duduyemi88(f): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2022
Pls, what's happening about WAEC o. Any update?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Duduyemi88(f): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
This place is now silent... It is well o

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.