Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.'' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.'' (883 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.'' by Ubenedictus(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
''I went to hell and saw mr a and b", this usually what begins the stories that have become common place on the net and particularly on nairaland. It is important that we as christians cultivate a truly christian response to this popular and ever new stories.

Whatever "revelation" one clinges to we must keep in mind that the true christian has no ABSOLUTE need for any 'new' revelation because in christ Jesus christians have recieved 'once and for all the faith passed to the saints'. Let us not be detered from that faith by any revelation wether from hell or earth. Christ is the wisdom of God in him we have recieved all that is true.
He say "I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE".
"at many moments in the past and by many means, God spoke to our ancestors throuph the prophets but in our time, the final days, he has spoken to us in the person of his Son whom he appointer heir of all things and through whom he made the ages" heb 1:1and2.
It is in christ whom we believe, it is in mercy that he shed his blood for us, let us hold strong to him and remember the several warnings in scriptures as regard seers.
Peace

2 Likes

Re: ''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.'' by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yeah,someone saw gadaffi in hell recently.Am nt a xtian believer but it baffles me how grown xtians are so undiscerning.They don't read their bibles to the letter.If they did,just what Abraham replied the rich man is enough to discard these sentimental hell garbage bullshit stories.

1 Like

Re: ''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.'' by Ubenedictus(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Beretta92: Yeah,someone saw gadaffi in hell recently.Am nt a xtian believer but it baffles me how grown xtians are so undiscerning.They don't read their bibles to the letter.If they did,just what Abraham replied the rich man is enough to discard these sentimental hell garbage bullshit stories.
the amount of people going to hell and back and claiming to see mr a and b in hell, just begs the question. "why would God be interested in revealing the identities of those in hell?" And even fewer christians worry about wether or not these alledged hell-visits are true.
Re: ''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.'' by Taamy: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
May God help uus in dis Our generation.d generation dat doesn't believe in Godss change in tins.rmb he told us dat he wuld send d holy spirit who wil teach us.its tru dat he shows pple revelatn abt hel nd heaven,dis is juust to warn us dat both r reeal nd d ticket to get der.pry to him nd he wuld show u d rreal fact abt he'll nd heaven.I've seen a revelation abt dat b4.b warn abt d way of d devil
Re: ''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.'' by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ubenedictus: the amount of people going to hell and back and claiming to see mr a and b in hell, just begs the question. "why would God be interested in revealing the identities of those in hell?" And even fewer christians worry about wether or not these alledged hell-visits are true.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: ''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.'' by Taamy: 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Let's b carefuul of wat we say.as a christian uu can pry tto knw if its frm God or not rmb our God is not a God of confusin.just knw dat both r reaal heaven nd hel nd dat one day he's comin to take his children home.d saint.search ur heart its more dan am a christain.may God help us all
Re: ''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.'' by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ubenedictus: ''I went to hell and saw mr a and b", this usually what begins the stories that have become common place on the net and particularly on nairaland. It is important that we as christians cultivate a truly christian response to this popular and ever new stories.

Whatever "revelation" one clinges to we must keep in mind that the true christian has no ABSOLUTE need for any 'new' revelation because in christ Jesus christians have recieved 'once and for all the faith passed to the saints'. Let us not be detered from that faith by any revelation wether from hell or earth. Christ is the wisdom of God in him we have recieved all that is true.
"at many moments in the past and by many means, God spoke to our ancestors throuph the prophets but in our time, the final days, he has spoken to us in the person of his Son whom he appointer heir of all things and through whom he made the ages" heb 1:1and2.
It is in christ whom we believe, it is in mercy that he shed his blood for us, let us hold strong to him and remember the several warnings in scriptures as regard seers.
Peace

I agree with a catholic, na wah oooo.

100 likes grin
Re: ''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.'' by Ubenedictus(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
frosbel:

I agree with a catholic, na wah oooo.

100 likes grin
interesting!
I think we agree more times than we admit
BUT, we certainly disagree on what we judge 'more important things'.

That not withstanding we both know the devil quotes scriptures and i know and even expect that you would be checking to see what next we may disagree upon.
Re: ''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.'' by Ubenedictus(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Taamy: May God help uus in dis Our generation.d generation dat doesn't believe in Godss change in tins.rmb he told us dat he wuld send d holy spirit who wil teach us.its tru dat he shows pple revelatn abt hel nd heaven,dis is juust to warn us dat both r reeal nd d ticket to get der.pry to him nd he wuld show u d rreal fact abt he'll nd heaven.I've seen a revelation abt dat b4.b warn abt d way of d devil
true!
We should pray, pray and pray! But we must also study the word of God in scripture! In prayer we speak to God, in the scripture and in our hearts God speaks to us and in our daily experience God confirms his word in our lives.
Pray and study, God isn't trying to scare us into repentance by scaring us of fire, no, he leads us with love into repentance. Our acceptance of God can't be because of fear it must stem from love.
" in love there is no room for fear, but perfect love casts out fear because fear implies punishment and whoever is afraid has not come to the perfection in love" 1 jn 4:18.
The hell-visits seem to have a singular aim to cause fear, true faith isn't a product of fear that is why Jesus said in the parable of d richman, 'they have the prophets, if they don't believe in them they won't believe even if someone comes from the dead". Faith isnt a product of fear. Hell is God instrument of justice to create a new kingdom not the fear instrument of a "uncle sam".
I dont know a better way to put it but studying the word of God convinces me that these hell visits is counterproductive to God way of perfect love.
Peace
Re: ''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.'' by SalC: 3:49am On Jul 16, 2013
Ubenedictus: ''I went to hell and saw mr a and b", this usually what begins the stories that have become common place on the net and particularly on nairaland. It is important that we as christians cultivate a truly christian response to this popular and ever new stories.

Peace
What baffles me is that their narration of hell or even heaven seems to defer. And one is left to wonder if all these people visiting Heaven and Hell actually visit the same place. Some see the heavenly dwellers very active and explaining to them what they should know about heaven and earth. While others see them very ignorant of what happens on earth.
Re: ''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.'' by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2013
Sal C: What baffles me is that their narration of hell or even heaven seems to defer. And one is left to wonder if all these people visiting Heaven and Hell actually visit the same place. Some see the heavenly dwellers very active and explaining to them what they should know about heaven and earth. While others see them very ignorant of what happens on earth.

They have opened themselves to gross deception and are unwittingly deceiving others.
Re: ''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.'' by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 16, 2013
No matter how you spiced up TRUTH,it will always be bitter to people.i won't say people that HELL and HEAVEN are been revealed to are liars because i have seen same revelation too.
My people please let's not castigate ourselves and i think God is revealing all this to keep us on the track and be ready for the day we will all give account of all our deeds either good or bad.
Though this revelation can be very fearful.............HEAVEN AND HELL is REAL MAY GOD GIVE US THE GRACE TO BE RAPTURED WITH HIM
Re: ''A Message From Hell, I Saw ... In Hell.'' by Ubenedictus(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2013
smothly: No matter how you spiced up TRUTH,it will always be bitter to people.i won't say people that HELL and HEAVEN are been revealed to are liars because i have seen same revelation too.
My people please let's not castigate ourselves and i think God is revealing all this to keep us on the track and be ready for the day we will all give account of all our deeds either good or bad.
Though this revelation can be very fearful.............HEAVEN AND HELL is REAL MAY GOD GIVE US THE GRACE TO BE RAPTURED WITH HIM
i am not questioning the reality of heaven and hell, i am questioning the veracity of these new age revelations.
Peace

(1) (Reply)

The Name 'Jesus':Genesis Of Apostasy. / Catholic Priests Must Have Sex-lawyer Amekudzi / Operation Remove Maclatunji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.