Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Is Big Brother A Fraud???? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Big Brother A Fraud???? (749 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Big Brother A Fraud???? by reallytired: 12:14am On Jul 16, 2013
I just watched the big brother nomination show and saw that there were five nominees namely Angelo Annabel Bassey Dillish & Pokeloh. But when I went to the voting page on the site Basseys name is not there. Only four out of five names is there.(@the time of this post) Can someone tell me what that is all about? Are some housemates being given an unfair advantage? Voting has started.... Please those online now should go to bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/ & click on vote, then vote now. PLEASE tell me my eyes are not deceiving me.
Re: Is Big Brother A Fraud???? by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:21am On Jul 16, 2013
Ur correct, have tried to vote for Bassey more than 3hrs now, but his name is yet to be included, i don't understand what to make of it...really confused.

1 Like

Re: Is Big Brother A Fraud???? by spenca: 5:47am On Jul 16, 2013
Yes it is a big fraud for the fact that Dilish was nominated twice and biggy up her up for eviction while the other housemates that were nominated twice in the ruby house were not put up for eviction says it all ,its just absolutly wrong

1 Like

Re: Is Big Brother A Fraud???? by reallytired: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Well finally they have put Bassey up for eviction. But really what was that all about? If they were experiencing technical glitches then they should have put it up on the site. Unless of course, it was an error, then ..........

(1) (Reply)

Hi Nairaland How Much Is Go Tv / Wizkid & Yemi Alade Nominated Bag Nominations At The BET Awards 2015 + Full Nomi / Who Is On Youtube Red?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.