Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 (19803 Views)

Multichoice Announces ESPN Channels In Africa To Close / Watch Online Channels In HD Video Live Streaming / Samsung To Sell TV's With Free Satellite Channels In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by idowuswap: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
idowuswap: igbo are point and kill 4 aboki land,wel na thier dirsty biz dey semd 2 hole.kudos 2 hausa plz kil more igbo they cowardiacesistoly
true yern yoruba
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by daresimon(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
God help dem......supersport dey so we no need worry
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by hoochay: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
plz ooo,wats d meaning of dstv?as in watin be d:,s:,tv;? thanks
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by PStacks(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
Thank God Bloomberg TV is back mehn.. I was wondering maybe it was a Political move by the Mayor of Newyork Micheal Bloomberg.

Thank God mehn!
If Anti-Christ would come to this world, its on Bloomberg TV u'l know first.
Bloomberg TV shows only those Big American Banks And those Giagantic corporation on Wall Street Newyork and Tech from Silicon Valley..

Those JP Morgan, Morgan Chase, Bank Of America, Wells Fergo and Federal Reserves Bank of America. Those are the only things bloomberg talks about and Maybe the Big Players in Silicon Valley (Computer Village in Yankee) Google, Apple, FaceBook, Yahoo, Microsoft.

Anything Bloomberg TV says is confirmed.. No shaking.
I don't think I really ever checked ESPN like that.. Anything Sports, I'm ok with SuperSports.. Nice Swap if u ask me.. Bloomberg TV is the Most Important TV on the whole DSTV.
They just show you all those Wall street Investment Bankers with their Flambouyant Life style.. The people that crashed World Economy, the people responsible for the 2008 Global financial crisis.. The Bernerd Madoffs.
Newyork is Truly the worlds Financial capital.

Lagos too na Newyork sha.. I go manage am.
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by fscream(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
smajatt: to hell with them......av got aljazeera and cnn.
what's d correlation btw aljazeera/cnn and ESPN. Must we comment?
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by omodapson(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
I am going to miss the broadcast of US Tennis Open and ESPN FC (PressPass). I hope the open will be aired on SS...
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by holluwai(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
Will miss UFC fights and the world strongest man series.
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by lekkie073(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
who watches those channels?
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kai! But I like dat ESPN Classic o
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by olojuede01: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hmmmm!!! First Eurosport, now ESPN..... shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Chai,i no go watch my espn soccernet presspass 4 morning again wit my hot coffee...!I go miss billards snooker o.Choi.Espn why?
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
hoochay: plz ooo,wats d meaning of dstv?as in watin be d:,s:,tv;? thanks
digital satellite television.
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by Austeenxx: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
That's so uncool. I watched the highlights of the 1954 world cup on ESPN(C)

As for ESPN, huh, no more NBA play-offs for me?
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by smajatt(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
fscream:
what's d correlation btw aljazeera/cnn and ESPN. Must we comment?
it means i dnt giv a heck abt espn dude,nd yea i must comment its a free world nd an open thread DUDE.

1 Like

Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by Chamber10(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
idowuswap: igbo are point and kill 4 aboki land,wel na thier dirsty biz dey semd 2 hole.kudos 2 hausa plz kil more igbo they cowardiacesistoly

Yaba left patient. How did you escape? shocked
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by Tinyemeka(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by AbuMikey(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Who cares
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by ritux: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
I'm gonna miss soccernet press pass. Gonna miss Tommy Smith, Shaka Hislop, Robbie and co

2 Likes

Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by authenticblack: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
What is DSTV taking us for?,on the conclusion that Nigerians will still subscribe to DSTV even without ESPN, after all, we pay PHCN bill without power. Multichoice knows that Nigeria is a country with less choice............chei this one bad o

Make my Naija people reason Startimes decoder
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by AbuMikey(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
But wait oo,I care ooo....No more NBA and WNBA oooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Damn I'd miss NBA, NCAA and the likes. I no longer consider football as a real sport cos of the NBA. Now that The Heat have decided to zone in on a third consecutive title now this. Online streaming is too expensive, ESPN must be back!

1 Like

Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by pumpingmachine: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ich_el: First of all, Am i d oga on top?
mumu
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by bhankie(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
No more soccernet presspass? Why nah?
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by MARKREN: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
no more ESPN premiership, olympics, boxing, etc classics.

no more ESPN fightnights.

no more NBA, NFL, World Strongest man etc

Instead they are giving us channels with poor content like True movies, Black Belt TV, Ebony TV etc

And as usualy we continue to pay............................................

1 Like

Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by Blessmira: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Wetin concern Agbero 4 overload?
*Jst passing* cheesy
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by iverson2319(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Babzilla: WHAT A SHAME
NO MORE NBA NFL MATCHES
THERE'S NO NEED TO SUBSCRIBE ANYMORE
like serious we think alike I can't afford to miss NBA #team HEAT

Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by Vado(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2013

This twwat ain't yoruba. Ya'll should just ignore him.
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by peerless2(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mumu
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by Blessmira: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote
author=idowuswap]igbo are point and kill 4 aboki land,wel na thier
dirsty biz dey semd 2 hole.kudos 2 hausa plz kil more igbo they
cowardiacesistoly[/quote]

Chai! is a pity. u 4got 2 take ur medcine..... M.U.M.U sad
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
No more NBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Me no kuku lyk d station b4.. Supersport and setanta stil dey around
Re: ESPN To Close Its Channels In Africa July 31 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
MARK-REN:
no more ESPN premiership, olympics, boxing, etc classics.

no more ESPN fightnights.

no more NBA, NFL, World Strongest man etc

Instead they are giving us channels with poor content like True movies, Black Belt TV, Ebony TV etc

And as usualy we continue to pay............................................
me love bbtv oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference / Healer - Korean Drama Download / BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.