Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Stephanie Okereke’s Ex-hubby Remarries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke’s Ex-hubby Remarries (1822 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Finally Remarries In Peace (photos From His New Wedding) / Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries / Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke’s Ex-hubby Remarries by aproko247: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2013
Aproko247 has learnt that the ex-husband of star actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Chikelu Iloenyosi, has remarried.

The former Super Eagles defender finally walked down the aisle with another lady after his celebrated and highly publicised marriage to the sexy ex-beauty queen turned actress packed up three years after they tied the knot.

Going by the gist relayed to Aproko247, the ex-Fenerbahçe star has even produced two children from his new marriage.

Those who claimed to be in the know also whispered to Aproko247 that the former player of the defunct Udoji United FC of Enugu is madly in love with his new wife. The family, as we were further informed, now lives in Abuja, Nigeria's capital city.

Iloenyosi got married to Stephanie in 2004 and it crashed in 2007. The actress remarried in April 2012 in France to Linus Idahosa in a glamorous wedding ceremony tagged 'fairy tale', shortly after a Lagos High Court had declared her 2004 marriage to Iloenyosi null and void.

Source: www.aproko247.com/?p=4779

Do you have a story/gist for us? Kindly send to

story@aproko247.com

or call +2348055590141

or BB: 2835CDD4

Follow us on Twitter: @aproko247
Like us on facebook.com/aproko247

(1) (Reply)

When I Am Older & Married...i Won't Expose My Body (my Husband's Property) - Emm / Who Looks Hotter In It? Emma Nyra VS Rita Dominic / Actor Benson Okonkwo Releases New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.