Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Share Our Problems - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Our Problems (532 Views)

Heart Touching Photo! But Is This Really The Truth? Lets Share Our Views / What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Our Problems by giggleout: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2013
Three pastors met & agreed to sincerely tell each other their problems which must be kept a secret between the three of them.

The first pastor said; my problem is money l do steal even from the church offering. Please pray for me.

The second pastor; mine is women. Whenever l see any woman my desire will be to go to bed with her, infact l have slept with most of the church (female) members.

Turning to the third pastor (SULE) to hear his problem he started crying (it took his friends some effort to calm him). When they asked him to continue, Sule was still crying, he said my problem is gossiping, when we leave this place everybody will hear all what the two of u have just told me. Please pray for me!

The two pastors fainted.

....for more cool jokes, visit www.giggleout.com

#dnt forget to give us a facebook like....

(1) (Reply)

Shekau was in south-south / D Problem U Solve Determine D Rewards U Receive. / Guess What Mtn Will Soon Start About This ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.