Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Holy Lie, Biggest Lie - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Holy Lie, Biggest Lie (1302 Views)

Biggest Lie You Have Heard. / Biggest Lie Ever / Funny Photo: I Gat Swag Pass U Bros If Na Lie Show Ur Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Lie, Biggest Lie by furlee(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2006
A clergyman was walking down the street when he came upon a group of about a dozen boys, all of them between 10 and 12 years of age.

The group surrounded a dog. Concerned lest the boys were hurting the dog, he went over and asked "What are you doing with that dog?" One of the boys replied, "This dog is just an old neighborhood stray. We all want him, but only one of us can take him home. So we've decided that whichever one of us can tell the biggest lie will get to keep the dog."

Of course, the reverend was taken aback. "You boys shouldn't be having a contest telling lies!" he exclaimed. He then launched into a ten minute sermon against lying, beginning, "Don't you boys know it's a sin to lie," and ending with, "Why, WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE, I NEVER TOLD A LIE."

There was dead silence for about a minute. Just as the reverend was beginning to think he'd gotten through to them, the smallest boy gave a deep sigh and said, "All right, give him the dog."
Re: Holy Lie, Biggest Lie by kajad(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2006
4 telling the biggest lie abi?
Always funny to read this grin grin
Re: Holy Lie, Biggest Lie by spikelord(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you think I'll get tired of reading this!
Re: Holy Lie, Biggest Lie by Ddii(f): 3:12pm On May 24, 2006
not fair !
Re: Holy Lie, Biggest Lie by oxsam88(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2006
smiley wow!!!! that's nice. "GIVE HIM THE GOD, HE TOLD THE BIGGEST LIE",
Re: Holy Lie, Biggest Lie by eveseh(f): 6:40pm On May 24, 2006
lol lol
Re: Holy Lie, Biggest Lie by vichel(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2006
cheesy really lol cheesy
Re: Holy Lie, Biggest Lie by Proffesor(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2006
do you mean dog or God
Re: Holy Lie, Biggest Lie by Uzzyan: 11:44pm On May 28, 2006
Nice one first poster furlee have heard that before thats why none of my beautiful ever glowin teeth could be seen by anyone
Re: Holy Lie, Biggest Lie by Oracle(m): 5:30am On May 29, 2006
Oh my God this is so damn funny
the reveerend told the biggest lie
Re: Holy Lie, Biggest Lie by mukina2: 12:41pm On May 29, 2006
hmmm dis wan serious, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Holy Lie, Biggest Lie by diddy4(m): 5:39am On May 31, 2006
lol lol
Re: Holy Lie, Biggest Lie by dbaptist1(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2008
men guy u rock
dis joke go kill person ooh
neva hear anytin like disb b4
kip it up

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Funny Pics / Dear Dad / Free Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.