Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,937 members, 7,838,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

My Experience At The CBT Organized By Dragnet On Behalf Of Flour Mills Plc. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience At The CBT Organized By Dragnet On Behalf Of Flour Mills Plc. (7052 Views)

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At The CBT Organized By Dragnet On Behalf Of Flour Mills Plc. by Bulldog(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2013
if you have a laptop or PC. You can download GMAT test for preparing for job aptitude tests from: www.naijatechportal.info/p/blog-page_2994.html?spref=fb&m=1 if it asks of a password to do the test, subscribe via email and send a request via the comment box
Re: My Experience At The CBT Organized By Dragnet On Behalf Of Flour Mills Plc. by iyke2013(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2013
Pls, kindly send to me; efikoimsu2000@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience At The CBT Organized By Dragnet On Behalf Of Flour Mills Plc. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
iyke2013: Pls, kindly send to me; efikoimsu2000@yahoo.com

Sent!
Re: My Experience At The CBT Organized By Dragnet On Behalf Of Flour Mills Plc. by emmynkem: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls calculus, I also need it pls osuohaemeka@gmail.com cos I've a text next week for sales officer
Re: My Experience At The CBT Organized By Dragnet On Behalf Of Flour Mills Plc. by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2013
emmynkem: Pls calculus, I also need it pls osuohaemeka@gmail.com cos I've a text next week for sales officer

Sent!

Sorry for the delay.
Re: My Experience At The CBT Organized By Dragnet On Behalf Of Flour Mills Plc. by emmynkem: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
Calculus12:

Sent!

Sorry for the delay.
thanks alot i really appreciate
Re: My Experience At The CBT Organized By Dragnet On Behalf Of Flour Mills Plc. by henryuzor(m): 3:42am On Jul 28, 2018
Hello boss, pls I just came across this post and I believe you can be of great assistance to me. I have a dragnet organised test coming up with Flourmills on Thursday next week for the position of a Risk Officer.
Kindly assist me with the materials you used for your preparation then, and also any advise or preparation tips you can give me will be highly appreciated.
my email is whisper2uzo@yahoo.com,whatsapp line is zero eight zero three seven three seven nine eight three zero

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Graduate Recruitment / Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company / Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Jumps From 27.1% In Q2 2020, 33.3% In Q4 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.