Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

How Satan Ordains Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Satan Ordains Pastors (1582 Views)

Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! / Eucharia Anunobi As Evangelist Ordains As Ministry / Zambian Archishop Ordains 4 Married Men As Bishop, Excommunicated By Pope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Satan Ordains Pastors by ACKCITY: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Jesus showed me when Stan was ordaining some of these pastors, they will bow to Satan and Satan will lay hands on them, and Satan gives them handkerchiefs.

Devices of Pastors to Ordain Members for Satan Kingdom

Beware of handkerchiefs, “my pastor gives me this handkerchief, they selling handkerchief in churches”. Handkerchiefs are not of Jesus; when you put your faith on the handkerchief that a man of God gives you, it is evil practice.

Handkerchiefs and oil is what Satan uses to ordain, he puts strange powers in these oil. That’s why you often see some pastors call people to bring their oil while they dilute it with theirs and say it is pure. Be careful of this oil; these anointing oil, water, holy water.

You refuse to drink any other water, only holy water, be careful; you are nailing yourself under Satan’s feet. These are all things of the devil to take your mind out of God.

You will just follow these pastors and evil practices.

Salt: putting of salt in water and sprinkling around the house- be careful!

Communion: I saw Satan ordaining communion, Satan even gave some of these men of God communion juice that is polluted, that’s why their members are no longer of their own minds; they like these men of God and churches so much, no matter what prophecy you hear about them, you fight for them.

Fight for yourself! Some of you will say, “I will die with my pastor, I believe that pastor, they are lying against him”. You don’t know these communion, these anointing, handkerchiefs is what they use to take your sense away from you.

They are manipulating you with these things.

You will see a pastor put his hand in his pocket and wave it and people will start falling down and you say it’s miracle, that pocket has power!

Continue Reading: http://www.citofgod.com/how-satan-ordains-pastors

1 Like

Re: How Satan Ordains Pastors by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lies. Satan doesn't buy handkerchiefs. Neither does he have a handkerchief factory.
Re: How Satan Ordains Pastors by liloelawwal(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
ops stop dat rubbish abeg
Re: How Satan Ordains Pastors by noetic16(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Lies. Satan doesn't buy handkerchiefs. Neither does he have a handkerchief factory.
liloelawwal: ops stop dat rubbish abeg

open your ears and hear what the spirit is saying. These acts are unbiblical and not of God.

Dont wait until you get to hell fire before you find out. Always pray for the grace and mercy to finish the race while holding on to the faith like Apostle Paul did.
Re: How Satan Ordains Pastors by PastorKun(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
noetic16:

open your ears and hear what the spirit is saying. These acts are unbiblical and not of God.

Dont wait until you get to hell fire before you find out. Always pray for the grace and mercy to finish the race while holding on to the faith like Apostle Paul did.

Bros where did you disappear to? I never would have believed you could stay off NL for so long.
Re: How Satan Ordains Pastors by noetic16(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
^^^

grin Truth is I have always been viewing posts and not just posting comments. Nice to see you here bro wink
Re: How Satan Ordains Pastors by PastorKun(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nice to have you back and I hope you back for good grin

1 Like

Re: How Satan Ordains Pastors by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
noetic16: ^^^

grin Truth is I have always been viewing posts and not just posting comments. Nice to see you here bro wink

Maybe you should have just continued viewing.
Re: How Satan Ordains Pastors by noetic16(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Maybe you should have just continued viewing.

Deluded ignoramuses like you, have continued to tempt me to come expose their ignorance grin

(1) (Reply)

The Synagogue Church Releases Official Statement Concerning Collapsed Building / Saudi Court Sentences Gang Rape Victim To 200 Lashes And Custodial Sentence / Fr Mbaka's End Of The Year Adoration Programs Begins Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.