Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Spill And Make A 2.2, Or Graduate With A Third Class? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Spill And Make A 2.2, Or Graduate With A Third Class? (922 Views)

What It Takes To Graduate With A Good Grade / He Doesn't Want To Attend His Convocation Ceremony Because He Had A 2.2 (Pic) / Third Class And 2.2 In Our Federal Universities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spill And Make A 2.2, Or Graduate With A Third Class? by nelie(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2008
U guys hav been wonderful, i must confess. i had wanted to keep this to myself, but i was quick to realize i was going to be doing myself more harm than good if i decide to do so. I school in one of the federal universities of technology in Nigeria, i m presently studing agricultural technology.(crop, soil, and pest mgt) am presently in a third class, but there is every hope for me making it to 2.2 if i spill. if i decideaduate this year, there shall be very minimal, or minute chances for me for coming out with a 2.2. the dilemma is what should i do? how am i gonna confront friends and relatives at home whom are already awaiting my convocation, they'v even gone to the extent of paying up my school fees in the university of dublin for my masters degree, for the 2008 2009 section? but at the same time, i must consider the hazards and frustration a 3rd class certificate can pose on my future!!! pls i need yu guys candid opinion on this issue. hollanell@yahoo.com
Re: Spill And Make A 2.2, Or Graduate With A Third Class? by Shinatu: 5:41pm On May 22, 2008
I really do not understand how you got the Masters admission in Dublin, did you apply with your third class transcript or it is not required?

In as much as I find it difficult to tell an adult what to do, I must state here that if you were my brother I would tell you never to leave School with a Third class if you can help it.
Re: Spill And Make A 2.2, Or Graduate With A Third Class? by laplace(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2008
You don't owe anybody any explanation for your choice. It's your life and your choice determines what it is in the future.
If I were you I'll spill and make a 2-2. I had a friend who did in 2002/2003 in OAU and she now has a Masters degree in Environmental Sciences frm University of Strathclyde, Scotland, UK. She's since been working in UK.
What the hell is wrong with a spill? Anyone can have it. You're not the first and you won't be the last. I know people who had more than 4 year spills.
Better stand upright and be a man. All the best sha.

(1) (Reply)

Cut Off Point 4 Abti / Pls I Need Info On Unilag Part-time. / Oau Post-ume Cut-off Must Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.