Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nairalander Help O - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander Help O (866 Views)

1 / To The Mothers,I need help o. / Please Help O! How Do I Send Bulk Sms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Help O by onoerime: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
2011 my friend got a job at warri, he left his family at lagos and started the job but complained to me that the salary waz poor,he has been managing the job since then. Of recent he demanded that the wife should relocate to the village, the wife has no option than to obey her husband. They had three daughters no male child. May this year. One among the daughters died. By june ending, my friend launched two cars,a toyota camry and a jeep. To make my story more clearer, my friend had a girlfrnd when we together in lagos. This girl while chatting on 2go this afternoon. confessed to me that she was with my friend when he went to perform a money ritual at asaba town. The wife iz so close to me, even the children were my good friends. I heard my friend is stickly rich now, who knows, maybe the children would all be wipe away someday. What do i do? Should i advice the woman to run with the remaining children or padlock my mouth and keep watching? Hmmm
Re: Nairalander Help O by biolabee(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
fricky...

metaphysial powers are real to them that believe

Let the wife know anonymously...

it may save her life
Re: Nairalander Help O by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
onoerime: 2011 my friend got a job at warri, he left his family at lagos and started the job but complained to me that the salary waz poor,he has been managing the job since then. Of recent he demanded that the wife should relocate to the village, the wife has no option than to obey her husband. They had three daughters no male child. May this year. One among the daughters died. By june ending, my friend launched two cars,a toyota camry and a jeep. To make my story more clearer, my friend had a girlfrnd when we together in lagos. This girl while chatting on 2go this afternoon. confessed to me that she was with my friend when he went to perform a money ritual at asaba town. The wife iz so close to me, even the children were my good friends. I heard my friend is stickly rich now, who knows, maybe the children would all be wipe away someday. What do i do? Should i advice the woman to run with the remaining children or padlock my mouth and keep watching? Hmmm

How sure are you that the wife doesn't know already . . . undecided
This is Nigeria, you'll be shocked at the length people go to make money.
I don't know what to tell you but I think you should thread with caution. People should try as much as they can to leave married people alone to face their marriage!
Re: Nairalander Help O by biolabee(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
good twist to the tale .. uju

She may even be an accomplice

Na wa ooo
Re: Nairalander Help O by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nawaa o!
My hand and leg no dey for this one abeg.
Waka pass
Re: Nairalander Help O by bellong: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
@OP,

Assuming the wife is not in the know already, do you have enough spiritual shock absorber to let in such secret. Knowing fully well that the person who could go to such extent of using his daughter wouldn't mind sacrificing an ordinary friend whose mouth does not understand caution.

In between, its their marriage, stop poke-nosing
Re: Nairalander Help O by blank(f): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
The guy is a yahoo guy end of story. As in, he is a fraudster that is how he made the quick money. All these juju stories are just, well, stories.
Re: Nairalander Help O by EfemenaXY: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nasty story.

** Exits thread **
Re: Nairalander Help O by Connoisseur(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
And people made head and tail with this crap of a story.

@op you are simply jealous of your friend. he made it before you. things woulda shaped for you too if you had rejoiced with him.
Re: Nairalander Help O by ChideraFavour(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
@Op I would rather advice u 2 run 4 ur own lif nd leave ur fuckn frnd nd his fuckn money alone, neva u take panadol 4 anoda person's headache
Re: Nairalander Help O by onoerime: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Connoisseur: And people made head and tail with this crap of a story.

@op you are simply jealous of your friend. he made it before you. things woulda shaped for you too if you had rejoiced with him.
y am i jealous. I am nt begging 4rm anyone, if u dnt av nicz comments,y dnt u just drop ur pen 4 odas. Dix is a recent happenings am telling u.
Re: Nairalander Help O by babsomotde(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
God's mercy. Please Let the wife be close to God. That's all I can say.
Re: Nairalander Help O by slimyem: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mind your business!!
Re: Nairalander Help O by Connoisseur(m): 2:31am On Jul 17, 2013
Stay there and be looking for nice comments amebo.

onoerime: y am i jealous. I am nt begging 4rm anyone, if u dnt av nicz comments,y dnt u just drop ur pen 4 odas. Dix is a recent happenings am telling u.
Re: Nairalander Help O by greatgod2012(f): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2013
If what the op wrote here is true, its just a reminder that..... "isale oro, o legbin".

Most times, we wish to be wealthy or rich like someone, but we never knew the root of the wealth, people can do anything to get rich, if they are desperate to, so, @op, nothing new.
And as for informing the wife, how are you sure the wife is not even a party to the deal?

My prayer is that God should please continue to protect us and our children from those money ritualists, who doesnt mind shedding innocent blood for them to be wealthy.

(1) (Reply)

World's Oldest Living Siblings Ages Add Up To 818 Years / Blue Or Red Pill? / Wife Catches Hubby’s Girlfriend, Strips Her & Bites Off Her Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.