Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) (965 Views)

Nairaland Anti-spam Bot, Oga Seun, Do Something O!!! / Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? / Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by BoiledCorn: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
angry angry I hate this share post future. It generate unnecessary spaming. I don't want to be shared what not cornsine me. I want to remove share from my niaraland. Its very unnecessary. And they abuse it just like share thread! angry it very bad!!!

And about my damage account. It need sharp repairs ser.
I can't follow more users angry very bad sire, very bad. Especially the more females angry angry .

Thanks mr seun for good work and understanding.
kiss

5 Likes

Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by ymdo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is the last time I will be warning you. After this, I will fall in love with you. grin.

3 Likes

Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by oluwadanie1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2014

Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by BoiledCorn: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
ymdo: This is the last time I will be warning you. After this, I will fall in love with you. grin.
I no send you ooo angry
Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
I also hate the shared post. I really hate it..... angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by eph12(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
ymdo: This is the last time I will be warning you. After this, I will fall in love with you. grin.
shocked shocked you gay?

1 Like

Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
I hate it too. Especially when someone shares a post and I don't understand if I was supposed to find the post 'Intelligent' , 'Sarcastic' or 'Funny'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by Xsenga(f): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
sandijey: I also hate the shared post. I really hate it..... angry
SAME HERE. angry

1 Like

Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by BoiledCorn: 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
sandijey: I also hate the shared post. I really hate it..... angry
Kachisbarbie: I hate it too. Especially when someone shares a post and I don't understand if I was supposed to find the post 'Intelligent' , 'Sarcastic' or 'Funny'
Shewun!!!! seun!!! Do something before all the preety females of NL commit suicide. angry

4 Likes

Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by ymdo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
eph12:
shocked shocked you gay?
Yes I'm gay. How may I be of service to you? grin
Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
I also hate it..
But wait o, boiledcorn when u turn female??
Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by ymdo(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: I no send you ooo angry
Are you always angry?
Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by Omexonomy: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
PetroDolla3: you don't need to import girls from anywhere into your magg0t infested sh1thole. your ugly bleached ashewo girls are being trafficked in their thousands into pr0stitution abroad every single day. why not use them at home them. and where did you get the news that there is Ebola in Ghana? I guess you need to drink more salt water and eat more bitter kola. the ebola is really eating into your tiny magg0t-infested brain,huh?
did i hit a nerve

5 Likes

Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by OXYGEN01: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Omexonomy: cookcorn abi na roasted corn if all the female commit sucide we will never miss rather we will go and import dirty black ugly gurls from ebola infested country e.g ghana.
Being a nigerian means naturally u are a fool.Unfortunately your parents are stupi.d too ,so am sure your foolishness is the combined traits of your parents foolishness n u being a nigerian.Mumugerian gals be the ugliest,smelly.shapeless,blackish like shoe Polish etc
I THINK THAT FEATURES GAVE RISE TO BOKO HARAM.Foolishness is part n parcel of every mumugerian.FUCKIN STINKING APES.

1 Like

Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by priscaoge(f): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
I think I prefer 'BLOCK' option to 'SHARE'. I don't know who else that need that shiiundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by Romanciella(f): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
hmmmmmmm
Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
priscaoge: I think I prefer 'BLOCK' option to 'SHARE'. I don't know who else that need that shiiundecidedundecided

This is a public forum. Block button ain't necessary.

But, Seun should introduce a feature that will allow person to confirm his/her followers request before he/she follows.
Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by priscaoge(f): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Logicalmindy:

This is a public forum. Block button ain't necessary.

But, Seun should introduce a feature that will allow person to confirm his/her followers request before he/she follows.
Lol..and Facebook,whatsapp etc are all private forum right? Guy u are funny bikocheesycheesygringrin Since they can introduce a 'Share' feature,I think a 'Block' or 'Delete' feature is necessary.
Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
priscaoge:
Lol..and Facebook,whatsapp etc are all private forum right? Guy u are funny bikocheesycheesygringrin Since they can introduce a 'Share' feature,I think a 'Block' or 'Delete' feature is necessary.

Yes. Those ones you listed are private forum.

That is why you'll be asked to add only family and friends.

For an example, if you block some fellas and make an interesting/educative comment on FP, they won't be able to see it. You dig? undecided

1 Like

Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by priscaoge(f): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Logicalmindy:

For an example, if you block some fellas and make an interesting/educative comment on FP, they won't be able to see it. You dig? undecided
Oh! Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,Whatsapp are all private? Ok!
Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
Logicalmindy:

That's if I want them to see it...if I block someone I definitely don't want that person to see anything related to me and vice versa...so I don't think that should be a problem.

I can't follow anyone again, why
Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
That's if I want them to see it...if I block someone I definitely don't want that person to see anything related to me and vice versa...so I don't think that should be a problem.

How?

I am not experiencing it here.
Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by Obinoscopy(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Because you've "over-followed" many nlers lipsrsealed
Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2014
Obinoscopy: Because you've "over-followed" many nlers lipsrsealed
Lol, I follow some...some follow me...we sha follow each other.
Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by Funbii(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2014
delete feature, block feature, change of username option... now these are what we need not a "share" button

2 Likes

Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by BoiledCorn: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2014
Obinoscopy: Because you've "over-followed" many nlers lipsrsealed
cry but I want to follow more females nairalanders cry cry angry angry its not fair!!!!!

Seun follow more females that me angry
Chiting of highest other!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Funny, the post sharing can be cool at times and annoying at times too.
@boiled corn, why you dey complain of sharing when you're the master "sharer" grin grin grin grin grin abi na your ghost share this post with me grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Imagine If This Existed. (pix) / A Year Without Sex Or A Year Without Phone, Which One Will You Prefer? / Money Rains Down From Sky In Dubai Yesterday; (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.