Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

See Banky W's Birthday Shout Out To Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Banky W's Birthday Shout Out To Wizkid (1993 Views)

Check Out Banky W's Birthday Gift To Niyola Who Was A Year Older Yesterday(photo / New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby / June 28, 2014... Birthday Shout-out To Governor Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Banky W's Birthday Shout Out To Wizkid by Kaymisola(f): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yeah, today is wizkid's birthday - he is 23!
Of course, he was well greeted by all - fans, friends - Tania Omotayo (you know who she is to him, right?) hasn't publicly sent him a message yet though, lol - but of all the wishes, I personally loved Banky W's.
The E.M.E boss posted this photo of them - a collage of their best times together - on his instagram page and added the sweetest caption ever.
See caption below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/i-watched-you-grow-aww-see-banky-ws.html

Re: See Banky W's Birthday Shout Out To Wizkid by emitope: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
I just like d maturity that Banky displays all the time....."even if dem no rily dey togeda like b4"....tis only DonJazzy that matches his lvl of maturity!
Re: See Banky W's Birthday Shout Out To Wizkid by Dannylux: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
2nd to comment. Bite me!

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic And Ini Edo's Look To Nollywood Celebrates Omotola Event / PHOTO: Flavour And BBA Winner Delish In Ikworikwo Video / Annie & 2face Idibia Welcome Baby Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.