Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby (8155 Views)

Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) / Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War / PSquare Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Stun in New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
It wasn't just Mrs Lola Peter Okoye that prayed for the PSquare twins today as the duo celebrated their birthday. Anita, Paul's wife sent out a shout out to her husband and it was so lovely too. It continues after the cut plus new lovely photos of Paul's wife I just laid my hands on.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/anita-paul-okoyes-sweet-birthday.html

Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
more

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by axortedbabe(f): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
good woman,God will continue to bless ur home..

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by pembisco(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
fp
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Amen to your prayers..
Anita, she's a beautiful woman. her beauty complement her husband. lucky couple

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by Lordabas: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2014

The Wife = Local grin
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by icebebe(f): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lordabas:

The Wife = Local grin
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by psyqs(m): 12:50am On Nov 19, 2014
see parking space
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by DonaldGenes(m): 12:54am On Nov 19, 2014
Okay!
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by Richiy(f): 1:08am On Nov 19, 2014
Lordabas:

The Wife = Local grin

Show us your own na grin grin grin grin

That woman fine and I love that she doesn't join in the competition of how to remain relevant by flooding her pictures on social media, let us see it once in a while and appreciate you. God bless your marriage love.

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by natureblack(m): 2:13am On Nov 19, 2014
Lordabas:

The Wife = Local grin
coming from an incessant wildling.
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by phellycia2013(f): 7:08am On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=icebebe post=28137243][/quote]. Lord bas equals local mind
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by ROZZAYY(f): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2014
Rushes to take d seat b4 hall gets full

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by accurate123: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2014
I don't wanna see this on front page cry cry

Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by Carinaflo(f): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Fine girl, very classy. I love your style
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by okooloyun1(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2014
Izzookay
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by kelechiMarie(f): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2014
lovely woman GOD BLESS YOUR HOME
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by Topsy42(f): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2014
nyc pics
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by Built2last: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2014
What i love about the igbos is that they dont play with their wife and kids...do anything but dont go there.

My rich illiterate igbo neighbour bought CLS 550 BEnz for the wife and he uses Camry... all his children are schooling in Obodoyibo.

I asked him one day, he said the first pride of an igbo man is his wife and kids, his business and the type of house he has back home.He said once your wife is happy with you, you will do well in business..how true i dont know but i have seen it in them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2014
So lovely.
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2014
Built2last:
What i love about the igbos is that they dont play with their wife and kids...do anything but dont go there.

My rich illiterate igbo neighbour bought CLS 550 BEnz for the wife and he uses Camry... all his children are schooling in Obodoyibo.

I asked him one day, he said the first pride of an igbo man is his wife and kids, his business and the type of house he has back home.He said once your wife is happy with you, you will do well in business..how true i dont know but i have seen it in them.
Yea,

U are so right.

Igbo man for marriage. Thats sure banka for me.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by Lilimax(f): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
Happy family no doubt. More blessings for you guys. wink
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by ohisola1(f): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Love her birthday wishes. So matured of her. Saw the one sent by Anita to ONLY her husband. Disliked her immediately. Cos its was so belittling of her.

She's very pretty and young. She's made me love this Paul d more. May God bless your home dear.

She looks lik a working class lady!!! Wow dats a + instead of relyin completely on her hubbys money or pretending to b into one clothing, fashion, decoration etc biz dats not bringing in a dime.
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by Savigne(f): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Fine Lady
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by Aringarosa(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
She seems modest, love that 'bout her.
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by bayonet55: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
H
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
ANITA ladies are classy don't ask me why! undecided

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by repogirl(f): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
So..... Sweet of her but e be like sey she don dey add body. She's still hot sha.
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by TrishaP(f): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Such cute couples. May The Lord continue to excel u and ur family dearie.

I can see my future shining brighter than sun.
Re: New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby by AndreRose(f): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lordabas:

The Wife = Local grin
HATER

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bekeme Olowola Celebrates GRI Amsterdam Board Appointment With Friends & Family / Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy / I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.