Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Voice To Text Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Voice To Text Software (1230 Views)

Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland / PDF, DOC, DOCX To Text Converter Software / Creating Application To Transcribe Audio To Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voice To Text Software by horlla(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Guys,
Can anyone recommend any software that can covert voice to y text.
I do know it exists because all the presidential speech by GEJ are always available on line in pdf format immediately after the speech.
Re: Voice To Text Software by dellnet: 3:25am On Jul 18, 2013
Re: Voice To Text Software by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2013
horlla:
I do know it exists because all the presidential speech by GEJ are always available on line in pdf format immediately after the speech.

That of the President may not be as a result of voice conversion. The President doesn't make presidential speech extemporarily. All his speeches are written days before he makes the speech.
Re: Voice To Text Software by naijaswag1: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2013
Let your imaginations run wide. Have you ever viewed a live speech where a live interpreter interpretes same. Does it occur to you that a few people can be translating a speech, recording and writing a speech while it is read. As the previous speaker said, speech writing is a full time job in governance. So speeches are available and distributed to media houses as soon as it is read and minutes later put on the internet.
Re: Voice To Text Software by Raphoney: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2013
horlla: Guys,
Can anyone recommend any software that can covert voice to y text.

If you wouldn't mind I can develope it for you
Re: Voice To Text Software by ediko5(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
How to Transcribe Live Speech to Text in Meeting, Calls and Physical Conversation

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9At8mvNxFuU

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Real Time Web Development-discussion Thread / 10 Mistakes Every Programmer Makes / Reading From A Jtextarea In Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.