Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Transportation Menace In Abuja Force Passengers To Opt For Car Boot - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Transportation Menace In Abuja Force Passengers To Opt For Car Boot (540 Views)

Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / Tragic!! Ghastly Motor Accident In Osun Crushed All 22 Passengers To Death / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transportation Menace In Abuja Force Passengers To Opt For Car Boot by gboyex(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
While coming from town this evening to were i reside in one of the satellite towns in abuja, on aware of the present transport problem caused by the ban on commercial green buses which as stylishly come back in the form of space buses and white painted buses with indomie stickers claiming to be staff buses, i stood by the road side with other passengers at mabushi shouting our destinations to the drivers of private cars and others as they slow down to lift passengers, i was supprised when a driver stopped with his filled up car opens the boot with sm1 inside to carry another passenger making it two in the boot, the guys were excited havin waited for long waiting for 'el rufai' bus that is already filled up before getting to mabushi or the minister sure-p taxis that only prefare to carry drop at exhorbitant rate..what do you expect when you stop a chevrolet avio, next is the holdup since everybody has bought a car as a solution to their transport issues to negtiate a bend will lead to holdup. We need alternative means of transport in Abuja or what do you think

(1) (Reply)

Biometrics / Uk Student Visa Extension / Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.