Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Dealing With Marine Powers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dealing With Marine Powers (2023 Views)

Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm / How To Decode A Person Possessed With Marine Spirit. / Conquering Marine Spirits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Marine Powers by Loveaflame(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
The marine kingdom is highly organized.Over 70% of the earth is covered with water inhabited by them.Their influence is felt in all areas of life.
Their major agenda is to pollute humans.All been done today through movies,adverts,magazines,bill board signs,music,internet etc is to pollute peoples mind.
Have you notice almost everything today has sexual undertone?Even in many Gospel music,you see seductive dancing,dressing and show of wealth.
Ever wondered why?Courtesy of the marine world.You see ungodly fashion trend in churches and you wonder whether you are in the right place.Even among Pastors' wives with their misleading lifestyle.
Truth be told many are marine agents or been influenced by the spirits.I visited a pastor sometime ago.As I entered their parlour,I saw two mighty pythons moving freely.I told the wife she is a marine princess.I can be blunt atimes.She said yes but she has gone for deliverance.I doubted that.That man is going through hell.
SOURCE
http://thesecretsofsuccessfulliving..com/2012/12/dealing-with-marine-powers-part-2.html
Re: Dealing With Marine Powers by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2013
He saw "two mighty pythons moving freely" and still stood his ground to tell the owner that she is a "marine princess"?

That's very brave! If only it happened that way...

Anyways, I do not subscribe to the 'blame game'...I believe firmly that we are responsible for our actions for the most part...

Blaming the devil or a 'negative spirit' for some or all of our bad actions is not the way to go...

There is a need for us to take responsibility for whatever we choose to do.
Re: Dealing With Marine Powers by Loveaflame(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2013
@striktlymi,the pythons were spiritual.Only those with spiritual eyes can see such.The story is true.
Re: Dealing With Marine Powers by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Loveaflame: @striktlymi,the pythons were spiritual.Only those with spiritual eyes can see such.The story is true.

Oh my bad! Spiritual pythons!!!...I see...

Don't get me wrong here, I understand your stance on the matter but I can be a bit of a sceptic...

I don't have any ish if you believe the story or not but I am curious as to why you believe in it.
Re: Dealing With Marine Powers by Cfans: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2013
Loveaflame: The marine kingdom is highly organized.Over 70% of the earth is covered with water inhabited by them.Their influence is felt in all areas of life.
Their major agenda is to pollute humans.All been done today through movies,adverts,magazines,bill board signs,music,internet etc is to pollute peoples mind.
Have you notice almost everything today has sexual undertone?Even in many Gospel music,you see seductive dancing,dressing and show of wealth.
Ever wondered why?Courtesy of the marine world.You see ungodly fashion trend in churches and you wonder whether you are in the right place.Even among Pastors' wives with their misleading lifestyle.
Truth be told many are marine agents or been influenced by the spirits.I visited a pastor sometime ago.As I entered their parlour,I saw two mighty pythons moving freely.I told the wife she is a marine princess.I can be blunt atimes.She said yes but she has gone for deliverance.I doubted that.That man is going through hell.
SOURCE
http://thesecretsofsuccessfulliving..com/2012/12/dealing-with-marine-powers-part-2.html
how can ee identify those marine pastors
Re: Dealing With Marine Powers by Cfans: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2013
Loveaflame: The marine kingdom is highly organized.Over 70% of the earth is covered with water inhabited by them.Their influence is felt in all areas of life.
SOURCE
how can ee identify those marine pastors

(1) (Reply)

Think Eternity / My Sister Donated 100k In Church And My Mum Suffers In The Village. / Question For Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.