Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Think Eternity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Think Eternity (1981 Views)

Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity / Is It Fair That A Mere 70 Years Of ‪‎Sin‬ Be Punished By An Eternity In ‪‎Hell? / "How Is An Eternity In Hell A Just Punishment For Only A Human Lifetime Of Sin?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Eternity by fibonacciseries(f): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
[b][/b]THINK ETERNITY

Friend, know certainly that if you are not Born again, sanctified and living in holiness before God, then you are not safe. A life without Jesus Christ is a life of crisis. An eternity without Jesus Christ is a far worse crisis. Please read this piece and do not neglect the message therein.

FOUR HOURS INTERVIEW IN HELL
In 1967, Mr Allen Bamgbose was caught up to Heaven and was shown Hell. God gave him the privilege of interviewing a few people in Hell. Heaven is real and Hell is real. Heaven is God's dwelling place which will be inhabited by saved, sanctified and holy Christians. It is a place of joy inexplicable. Heaven is a place prepared for those who love and serve God. God shall wipe away all tears from the eyes of His children; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be pain in Heaven (Revelations 21 vs 4-cool. The Bible makes it clear that “there shall in no wise enter into it (Heaven) any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life”. (Revelations 21 vs 27). Hell is the eternal destination of Satan, his demons, unbelievers and backslidden Christians. It is a place of indescribable pain, torture and regret. We know from the Bible those who will end up in Hell are “the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” (Revelations 21 vs . I decided to write this note to you which I culled from a true life account of Mr. Bamgbose’s testimony, published in the book “Four Hours Interview in Hell” written by Mr. Yemi Bankole. I wrote this to you my friends not to frighten you but that you may not live carelessly, hopelessly or unprepared for where you will spend eternity. We must realize that we are accountable to God for the life we lived on Earth. As I share these stories of the people who were interviewed, I pray that you my friend, will not end up in Hell as they did but you will be saved and prepared for eternity with God.

RITA was a devoted Christian girl. She was an active member of school fellowship. She sang in the Church Choir and was greatly talented in song ministration. Many young people of her age and indeed everyone around her were touched by her personality and service to God. Alas, Rita could not make Heaven. What was her sin?..Two months to graduation from school, while on a holiday at home, she yielded to a sinful affair with a boy at home. She had hoped she will confess her sins as soon as she gets back to school chapel. However this was not to be as she died in an automobile accident before she could get back to School. Mr Bamgbose saw her in Hell in great torment. Sin is so costly! Please repent, confess and forsake all sins today, tomorrow may just be too late.

Ossai Michael was once told the story of Hell but he dismissed it and called it foolishness. He continued stealing, lying, and cheating and gambling. He thought these to be little sins and suddenly at about 30 years of age he died and found himself in the fires of Hell with no chance for repentance anymore. What "Little" sins are you still committing?, repent and forsake all your sins.

Ranti was a servant girl who served a certain family. Her mistress often abused her verbally and physically. She was made to hawk goods on the streets and often had to go hungry, being intentionally starved by her mistress. As a result of the mistreatment and servitude she was subjected to by her mistress, she resented and had a bitter hatred for her mistress and would hurt her children whenever she could. She sometimes stole food in the kitchen because of the starvation and hunger she experienced. Ranti lived in the same street with Mr Bamgbose and he had talked with her and pleaded with her to give her life to Jesus Christ, but Ranti refused to do this. Eventually, Ranti died and Mr Bamgbose saw her in great agony in Hell. Friends as I read this, tears dropped from my eyes; what a pity that so many people would suffer in this world and still suffer eternally in Hell! Is God unfair? No, God is not unfair, He gave Ranti a chance to repent and be saved but she would not take it. Are you like Ranti, not enjoying this world because of your circumstances? If you will let Jesus Christ be the Lord of your life, then God would change those circumstances and you can be sure that heaven will be your eternal place of bliss after your life here. Please read Luke 16 verses 19 – 31.It is better that you go to Heaven, even if you had nothing in this world, than that you go to Hell as the richest man in this world (Mark 9 verses 43 – 48).

Joyce Ben was a medical Doctor who operated an Abortion clinic. She knew very well that what she was doing was evil because one of her friends never ceased telling her of the evils of Abortion. She paid no heed to her friends warning. She believed in Civilization and held that a civilized man should be highly selective. Furthermore, she did not want to lose her status in the society by turning down those who came to her for Abortion. Eventually she died and was sent to Hell for the killing of innocent unborn babies that she had done in her clinic. She was guilty of bloodshed. Friends, abortion is a sin against God and against the millions of aborted babies whose destinies were brutally murdered on the surgery tables of abortion clinics and no matter the excuse that may be advanced for this sinful act, it remains a great evil. Some are apt to explain that abortion should be carried out in some cases to avoid the death of the mother, to avoid the shame of teenage pregnancy or to avoid the responsibility of fathering those children. No explanation is tenable for the evacuating or flushing out of an unborn baby by any means. Every baby that is conceived is a living soul and whoever kills such is under God's wrath. Have you committed abortion before? Repent right now and cry to God for forgiveness. Stop this evil act and take a stand against it.

Mrs Emily was a Deaconess in her church. She was charitable and was much respected in the church and the community. Years after her demise, her church still marked her remembrance service every year. However, she missed Heaven for harboring malice against the Choirmaster of her church who offended her. She had expected him to apologize to her being the younger person, but he would not, so she did not forgive him. Shortly after this incident she took ill and died. She died keeping this malice against the choirmaster and could not make Heaven. Please forgive everyone who offends you for the sake of Christ. The Bible says that we should pursue peace with all men and holiness without which no man can see the Lord (Hebrews 12 verse 14). Please leave no room for hatred and malice in your heart.

He was a Muslim man. In Hell, the demons of Hell tormented this man to bow down and worship them as he used to do when he was on earth. On earth he rejected the offer of salvation in Jesus Christ. The demons of hell torment those who worship strange gods tormenting them to worship the same way they did while on earth. He was in Hell for defrauding the government. He used to believe that Government money and property is "National Cake", so when he got a loan of N100,000 from the Government, he refused to pay it back claiming falsely that an accident occurred to his investment. Eventually he died and there was no way of salvation since he had rejected the way of the cross. Government funds and property is not "National cake" and so must not be stolen or looted. Friends be faithful in your service to Government.

She was just 13 years old. At age six she was initiated into witchcraft. By the time she was 12 years old, she had killed seven hundred and twenty four (724) people and was a registered witch. Eventually she died and is being tormented in the flames of Hell. If you are a witch or an occultist, come out from that cult today and be saved. Jesus loves you and wants to give you eternal life. It's also very important that as Christians we should not neglect evangelism and soul winning. If only after 6 years on earth a little girl could kill and send to Hell 724 people, then we need to realize that Satan is all out to kill, steal and destroy. Let's not be indifferent to evangelizing the world.

This last story got me crying to God for mercy. We all must cry to God for mercy. He was the General Overseer of one of the foremost churches in his country in the fifties. He was a good man. He preached salvation by Grace and the coming of the Lord. He was in the ministry for 32 years. It was a great shock for Mr Bamgbose to see him in Hell. He missed Heaven for using Church project fund to organize his grand daughter’s wedding without accounting for it or making refunds. At the gate of Heaven, the angels checked his record and found written underneath his labour of 32 years the words "Not to be remembered because he took a holy thing". O that I may not be cast away after I had preached the Gospel. Friends, we are in a race for eternity ( 2nd Timothy 2 vs 3-7) and until we get there, we cannot afford to be careless or live without caution. We need to examine ourselves continually if we be in faith. O that no sin would rob us of our eternal glory and crown. Let's be watchful and live lives of Holiness, Righteousness and Truth.

Friends, it is written in the Holy Bible book of Revelations 20 verses 11 – 15, that everyone of us; great and small, man and woman, boy and girl…everyone of us shall all stand before the Great white throne of Almighty God to be judged for the things we have done in our lives and for the way we lived in this world. On that great day, the books of your life shall be opened and you shall be judged by the things you did that are written there. And then the only people who shall be saved shall be those whose names are found in another book called the book of Life. Today, you have a chance to repent of your sins, accept the Lordship of Jesus Christ over your life and to live henceforth in holiness before the Lord so that your name will be written in the book of Life. You and I are so fortunate to still be alive and have a chance to make our ways right in the sight of God. So many people in Hell now are crying for just one more minute to come back and surrender their lives to Jesus Christ, but it is too late for them and they have to suffer those torments forever. Jesus Christ told the story of the rich man who died and went to Hell and when in that great torment cried out for one more chance but it was too late for him (Luke 16 vs 19-31). That rich man prayed that God would send someone from the dead to warn his brothers so that they would not end up in that place of torment he was. Today, God has answered that prayer and has allowed people who were declared clinically dead to witness Heaven and Hell and come back to life again to warn everyone to repent and believe in Jesus Christ and serve God in holiness and truth. I believe God has done all these to give us warning to prepare ourselves for eternity in Heaven. He has given so many people divine revelations of Heaven and Hell but so many people dismiss these revelations as untrue and continue in their sins. I beg you my friend that you do not reject these messages. Please visit www.spiritlessons.com for more of these divine revelations of Heaven and Hell messages and get yourself prepared to meet God. Let these stories stir us up to repentance and complete surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ. May the Almighty God empower us to live for Him all the remaining days of our lives in this world, so that we may inherit His glorious kingdom in Heaven. God bless and keep you in Him.
Amen.
Re: Think Eternity by teemanbastos(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
Itz nt Biblical..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! / Can Roman Catholics Be Saved? / Are We Really Gods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.