Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Which Network Offers The Cheapest Unlimited downloading on Blackberry? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Offers The Cheapest Unlimited downloading on Blackberry? (798 Views)

Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) / "Airtel Introduced Timely Based Data Plan For Unlimited Downloading" / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Network Offers The Cheapest Unlimited downloading on Blackberry? by cooldipo(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls my BIs expires tomorrow and will like to know which of the network offers unlimited downloading on Blackberry. MTN seems to have put a cap of their data....a divorce is possible come tomorrow. Pls those in the know should educate me on what network to move....all the network sims I have acquire a beckoning on me to pick them..........somebody help!
Re: Which Network Offers The Cheapest Unlimited downloading on Blackberry? by physise(m): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2013
cooldipo: Pls my BIs expires tomorrow and will like to know which of the network offers unlimited downloading on Blackberry. MTN seems to have put a cap of their data....a divorce is possible come tomorrow. Pls those in the know should educate me on what network to move....all the network sims I have acquire a beckoning on me to pick them..........somebody help!
none etisalat bis is capped,same with glo,mtn n airtel
Re: Which Network Offers The Cheapest Unlimited downloading on Blackberry? by cooldipo(m): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2013
I hate the kind of disappointment news like this brings.....thanks for the info. But do you thing any of them is better than MTN?

(1) (Reply)

Apple Set To Launch Kill Switch For Stolen Iphones / Blackberry Dilema / Is Gionee E6 Now Selling In Nigeria And Where Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.