Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) (2499 Views)

Which Network Offers Best Night Plan? / MTN, The Great SCAMMER Is At It Again! / The Untrustworthiness Of MTN - The New Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by Abby0007(f): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Which network do you use?
MTN, ETISALAT, AIRTEL, GLO??
There'll always be exclusive offers!!!

So, Dear Nairaland Users.. Here on Nairaland, we stand together as one family..

Explore exclusive offers from these network providers on this post!!!

Dont forget to share if you know about one too!!!!

Start posting!!! Help someone out!!!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by Abby0007(f): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
AIRTEL Nigeria weekend DATA bundles (Fri - Sun)!!

Get a whooping 1024mb (1GB)for just 100 Naira only..!

To Activate, dial *474*1#
To check your balance dial*140#
This offer is a weekend offer.

What are you waiting for?

Now u can down load all the movies in d world
If you don't have airtel sim, what are you waiting for. Start loading. Your N100 For 1GB data. Yippeeeeee\=D/ \=D/
Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by Abby0007(f): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Anyone with exclusive offer from any network?
Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by Abby0007(f): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
ETISALAT UNLIMITED BROWSING FOR 3HRS AT 15NAIRA!

• Migrate to Easylife 4.0 Flatplan by
dialing*620*1#.
• Then opt in for unlimited 3 hours browsing time by dialing *229*3*7#.
NB :
• Make sure you have at least N15 before subscribing.
• It will automatically be on auto renewal. I.e N15 will be deducted every 3hours from your line.
• You can opt out by dialing *227*0#
•Use on any device without tweaking your phone=]y

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by Abby0007(f): 7:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Get #1200 ETISALAT AIRTYM AT THE RATE OF #1100!!!O.o
100% NAIRA DISCOUNT!!!
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE OOOO!!!!;-)
Whatsapp; 08036790781
Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by Kingmanny88(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Abby0007:

dialing*620*1#.
NB :
• It will automatically be on auto renewal. I.e N15 will be deducted every 3hours from your line.

Are you sure this offer is still working? Plus, I'm on Easycliq, & currently subscribed to the Etisalat 1GB for 1000 ish; Would opting in to Easylife 4. 0 nullify my current data plan?
Thanks as you respond.
Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by invisibility: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2015
Abby0007:

dialing*620*1#.
NB :

I never knew Etisalat to be generous at all. There must be a limitation somewhere.
Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by Abby0007(f): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Kingmanny88:

Are you sure this offer is still working? Plus, I'm on Easycliq, & currently subscribed to the Etisalat 1GB for 1000 ish; Would opting in to Easylife 4. 0 nullify my current data plan?
Thanks as you respond.

I wouldn't be so sure if its still working(Am planning to resub to it this weekend)....
But NOTE that as stated above, you can only subscribe durin weekend (fri to sun) and must be xhausted btw then.. I guess its for heavy data users..
I would advise you to finish ur 1000 naira plan bfor trying to sub to this..
Or just chill till I retry it this weekend..
Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by Abby0007(f): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2015
invisibility:

I never knew Etisalat to be generous at all. There must be a limitation somewhere.

loool..we all know glo is more generous wen it cums to data..
Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by invisibility: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Abby0007:

Yea, you get my point. Have you tried this Etisalat recently to confirm its still working and its indeed Unlimited.
Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by Kingmanny88(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Abby0007:

I wouldn't be so sure if its still working(Am planning to resub to it this weekend)....
But NOTE that as stated above, you can only subscribe durin weekend (fri to sun) and must be xhausted btw then.. I guess its for heavy data users..
I would advise you to finish ur 1000 naira plan bfor trying to sub to this..
Or just chill till I retry it this weekend..
Aight then...... Will be waiting to hear from you.
Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by Abby0007(f): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
MTN ALMOST FREE GB!!!!!!

It is already late Night, so no much talk, strait to
the point.
Mtn is currently dishing out 1.93MB or 3GB to
lucky subscribers...
Just make sure you have up to N20 on your MTN
SIM
Then dial this code repeated on you phone
*123*3*1*5*2# and you'll receive a message from
556 or 131 telling you that your night plan
package is successful.
The more you dial the code, the more you get the
free Megabytes.
To check your balance, send 2 to 131 or dial
*461*7#.
It depend on the MB you received, if you received
1.93MB dial *461*7# and if you received 3GB
sent 2 to 131 to check your balance.
Note that the tweak is working better on MTN
TruTalk.
Keep dialing the above codes and your Gigabytes
will keep multiplying.
Don't thank me....
Just make sure you share or like and tell your
friends and families to always visit this page..
Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by jhummy: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
The mtn stuff isn't working joor
Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by invisibility: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Abby0007:
MTN ALMOST FREE GB!!!!!!

It is already late Night, so no much talk, strait to
the point.
Mtn is currently dishing out 1.93MB or 3GB to
lucky subscribers...
Just make sure you have up to N20 on your MTN
SIM
Then dial this code repeated on you phone
*123*3*1*5*2# and you'll receive a message from
556 or 131 telling you that your night plan
package is successful.
The more you dial the code, the more you get the
free Megabytes.
To check your balance, send 2 to 131 or dial
*461*7#.
It depend on the MB you received, if you received
1.93MB dial *461*7# and if you received 3GB
sent 2 to 131 to check your balance.
Note that the tweak is working better on MTN
TruTalk.
Keep dialing the above codes and your Gigabytes
will keep multiplying.
Don't thank me....
Just make sure you share or like and tell your
friends and families to always visit this page..

Op why do you like to peddle fake stuff.
This stuff that expired a year ago, you just copied and pasted from dormant blogs.
Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by Roseruse74: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2015
MTN ALMOST FREE GB

Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by Youngpo413: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Abby0007:

glo? Na MTN I sabi o.
Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by balo2008(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2015
Pls House does anyone knows how to configure your android device for N1000 for 3G per month on Glo Network. Tanx xpectin your reply soon
Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by Emeka71(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2015
I pay absolutely nothing to make calls to any network, send text to any network or surf the internet. I seem to live in a free-world.
Re: Exclusive Network Offers!!! Abeg Branch!!(MTN'S THE LATEST!!) by Abby0007(f): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2016
Yes..I copy and paste some in order to share with you guys. And then most of it works!

(1) (Reply)

MTN, The Great SCAMMER Is At It Again! / Help With Price Of Nokia Xl Screen / Sale: PS4 Slim 1tb With Controller And Charging Dock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.