Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Shocker In Glo X Factor. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shocker In Glo X Factor. (861 Views)

Nigerian Student Is Making Waves In X-factor Bulgaria [VIDEO] / ((read)) SHOCKER: "Nigerian Artistes & Cultism" / Loena Lewis (x-factor Winner)- Bleeding Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocker In Glo X Factor. by Chanchit: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2013
I just could not help my dropping jaw when I saw some people @ the Glo X factor audition. I've been following the audition from the beginning and I saw only one of them @ the first stage, but I did not recognize her until they entered the second stage of the audition, I saw another two which now refreshed my memory on the first person I saw.
Its Dj Switch, a rapper, she was part of the winning band in star quest 2010 edition. The name of her band is "Pulse"

The second person I saw is Cornelius, I was like WTF is this guy doing here..! He was the lead singer in D'accord (The band that won star Quest 2006 edition) I was very happy when he was dropped @ the second stage.

The third person is Pheel, I dnt know the year he contested in star quest, but it was around 2006 or 2007, but his band came second or third sha. And he has worked with Cobhams on his music projects, I also see him around Darey too.

The main reason for reality shows is to showcase upcoming artists to the intending fans, why should someone want to go to secondary school twice, why would you want to come first in SS3 in 2006 only to come back in 2013 to fight for first position again..!?
The reality show has given you what they can give you "fame" using it wisely is up to you.

I wish the organizers would make a new law that anybody that has has entered a main reality competiton, I mean the house proper, top ten, appered on Tv, even if he or she becomes the first person to be evicted, should not be eligible to contest in another music reality show. Cos if they are really talented, they should be able to take it up from there.

I pray Dj Switch and Pheel crash out very soon. Reality show no be job.
Re: Shocker In Glo X Factor. by modextus(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2013
undecidedуσυ blame 'em?

(1) (Reply)

. / I Didn’t Receive BET Award In An Empty Hall –davido / New Song : Femi Kuti Ft. 2face & Sound Sultan – Politics Na Big Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.