Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

How True Is The NYSC FOUNDATION SCHEME. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How True Is The NYSC FOUNDATION SCHEME. (872 Views)

Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme / How Do I Apply For NYSC Foundation And Holw Long Does The Process Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is The NYSC FOUNDATION SCHEME. by Phranciz(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2013
I am an ex corp member who served in nassarawa in the 2012 batch A set. Since my P.O.P I have searched for jobs to no avail. So currently I am thinking of going to the NYSC foundation to see if I could access the loan as promised by them. Please any ex corp member whose has gone for it before should please help share their view, let me know if it real or a scam. Thanks
Re: How True Is The NYSC FOUNDATION SCHEME. by PrinceNwokeji: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2013
Na scam, its nt true at all, leave nigeria ,they kw what they are doing, wanna collect the little they gave corper back thru the foundation scam scheem
Re: How True Is The NYSC FOUNDATION SCHEME. by sleeky8(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2013
Guy forget the NYSC foundation its nothing but pure scam, you will be made to jump through hoops and loops yet no loans will be provided.
Re: How True Is The NYSC FOUNDATION SCHEME. by psucc(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2013
Guy jst pay the foundation dues, get the id card but never, never think of benefitting from it. Its just another way of making the poor poorer and making the rich richer.
Re: How True Is The NYSC FOUNDATION SCHEME. by kzadeniran: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Get your Dubai tourist visa with accomodation and return ticket for as little as 250k.No downpayment,payment will be made when the visa is out. Feel free to contact kazeem on 08100700434 or BB PIN:2AB0CB7C for further enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Unique Employment Opportunity (during Service Year) / Can I Put On White Polo Longs Sleeve On Camp? / The Best States To Serve Check Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.