Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

How Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad. (1280 Views)

Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad / You Can Get A Scholarship Here For Your Postgraduate Studies. / Can 2.2 Get A Scholarship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad. by Donfamous(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2013
I've heard from so many people that developed nations like canada, australia, uk, america, etc do give scholarship to developin nations students, on any educational course or vocational course just requiring a little sum of money for transportation. So dats why i threw it open, becos i want to study medicine associated course cos i know they really have the facilities to train ppl than here where they are still using an apparatus dat has been existin for so long dat might hav even develop fault. And also the issue of strike is much in this country and someone that is to use 7 years will use up to 9 to 10 years. So please if i can really see the answer that i will be very happy and many ppl will also benefit from dat. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad. by Dhelper(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2013
Visit afterschoolafrica.com
Re: How Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad. by amiskurie(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2013
fuckkkin work harder!
Re: How Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad. by Donfamous(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2013
Dhelper: Visit afterschoolafrica.com
bro i cant see the one of fresh secondary school leaver. Just undergraduates.
Re: How Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad. by digucis(f): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2013
Hello! smiley
My name is Digna. Perhaps I can help You. If You still have any questions about education abroad, then you can safely write to this e-mail admissions@admissiondirect.eu. I will try to help You.
Re: How Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad. by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2013
^^^ Help him Here!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad. by Genfront: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
@digucis i'm interested in the info on how to get study scholarship abroad.my email is mtomo4life@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad. by Donfamous(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2013
digucis: Hello! smiley
My name is Digna. Perhaps I can help You. If You still have any questions about education abroad, then you can safely write to this e-mail admissions@admissiondirect.eu. I will try to help You.
ok ma. I will try sendin it. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad. by Donfamous(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2013
And dis is my email address. Famewoadeyinka@gmail.com. cos the mail address you gave me was inaccessible. Or better stil you can help me here ma
Re: How Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad. by digucis(f): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Don famous: And dis is my email address. Famewoadeyinka@gmail.com. cos the mail address you gave me was inaccessible. Or better stil you can help me here ma

I tried to send for you e-mail, but I did not succeed.
Maybe not written correctly, you can check? smiley
Re: How Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad. by Donfamous(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
digucis:

I tried to send for you e-mail, but I did not succeed.
Maybe not written correctly, you can check? smiley
ok. Ma. Its Adeyinkafamewo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Great Job Choices For Women For 2013 / Ten Most Marketable Courses In Nigeria. / Federal Government Internship Programme For Young Graduates And Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.