Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad (1781 Views)

4 Important Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Course To Study / All Expense Paid Scholarship To Thailand Or A Job With A Top Bank? / Get A Scholarship To Study At Miami Ad School And Launch Your Creative Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by Nobody: 9:21am On May 13, 2015
Hey Guys,

My name is Josh. I have been Sketching cars for some years now. And I want to be an Automotive Designer. I have searched for Automotive Design schools but there are none in Nigeria or even in Africa.
And I have also searched for scholarships to study in the United States. I have sent so many emails to their respective schools, but haven't received any reply.

Am looking for a scholarship to study Automotive Design abroad.
I stay in Rivers State. If you know about any scholarship scheme within Rivers State, please email me; wokojoshua@gmail.com.

Thanks!!
Re: Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by Nobody: 9:34am On May 13, 2015
Here

Re: Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by NosoChic: 9:48am On May 13, 2015
Check UWINDSOR
Re: Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by Nobody: 9:52am On May 13, 2015
Some

Re: Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by Nobody: 10:40am On May 13, 2015
More

Re: Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by stepo707: 8:49am On May 14, 2015
Wow nice.beg the mods to move to FP, perhaps someone that can help will see your sketch.Its a lovely design.
Do you have a degree?
Re: Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 15, 2015
stepo707:
Wow nice.beg the mods to move to FP, perhaps someone that can help will see your sketch.Its a lovely design.
Do you have a degree?

Thanks.
No degree yet, just finished secondary school.
How do I beg d mods? still new here.
Re: Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by stepo707: 4:36pm On May 16, 2015
WokoJoshua:

Thanks.
No degree yet, just finished secondary school.
How do I beg d mods? still new here.

By telling them
Re: Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 16, 2015
stepo707:

By telling them
I sent dem a mail but haven't seen dia reply or d topic in FB
Re: Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 16, 2015
stepo707:

By telling them
I sent dem a mail but haven't seen dia reply or d topic in FB
Re: Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 18, 2015
Lalastica Pls dis need to get to fp
Re: Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by Nobody: 11:25am On May 21, 2015
CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by romooluwa(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2015
Apply for the bilateral educational agreement awards next year... I hope your WASSCE result is good... www.fsb.gov.ng also whenever you apply try to pick a country like Russia.
Re: Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by Drogbotel(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2015
Job well done. All you've done is sketching, there is more to automobile design than sketching. Sketching is done by artist while design by engineers. While designing you'll talk about stuffs like the dimensions, materials, strength of materials etc.

I love your courage. Try to read books on Engineering design. For more info, you can give me a call on 07039334817.
"if you can dream it, you can achieve it."

1 Like

Re: Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by Nobody: 10:23am On May 27, 2015
Drogbotel:
Job well done. All you've done is sketching, there is more to automobile design than sketching. Sketching is done by artist while design by engineers. While designing you'll talk about stuffs like the dimensions, materials, strength of materials etc.

I love your courage. Try to read books on Engineering design. For more info, you can give me a call on 07039334817.
"if you can dream it, you can achieve it."

Thanks. This is just a design layout. Most sketches are done with Pc programs like; Rhinoceros, MODO, ICEM etc.
Thanks for the help
Re: Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad by deewon56: 1:29pm On May 30, 2015
Good day sir/ma,i'm a student of THE POLYTHECNIC OF IBADAN i need a place (be it production company) to do my siwes(4 month) programme that would start on october.i study mechanical engineering,i live in ibadan.experience is what i after,i would be glad for ur kindly response and opinion sir/ma

(1) (Reply)

*australia�� Visa Sponsorship And Jobs 2023 ( Labour Shortage)* / NSIA Insurance Assessment / Aviation School In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.