Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. (2091 Views)

He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do / She Still Bed Wet, At Age 24 / Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by chukzie2002: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
i woke up this morning only to find out that i was soaked,i thought it was a nocturnal emission,but it real bed wetting.As i am writing this message i av not got over the shock and surprise.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by greatgod2012(f): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
chukzie2002: i woke up this morning only to find out that i was soaked,i thought it was a nocturnal emission,but it real bed wetting.As i am writing this message i av not got over the shock and surprise.

chill up! You cant kill yourself now, abi Just observe what you did yesternight that could have resulted to it and avoid it henceforth.
Life continues.
It is well!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by EfemenaXY: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
@OP, is this a regular occurrence?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by donem: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
Iv'e never found maself in such a situation, so dunno how i'll feel.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by bonna4u(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
Honestly, I can't say I know how it feels to bed wet. But I surmise the feeling won't be pleasant.
To the issue, since this is a one-off happening, I think the cause could be what you ate or the activities you participated in the previous day. Review what you did the previous day and don't allow the bed wetting incident weigh you down. It is well.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by bellong: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
@OP,

Do not let this trouble you out of proportion. Its one of the shocks of life. I remember when I was in the university, I had such experience. To avoid shame and ridicule from my roommates, I intentionally in their presence poured water on the bed in the morning grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. They didn't know I stage managed it. That action gave me boldness to spread the mattress outside.

If its just a one time experience, there's no cause for alarm. However if its a constant and recurrent event, you should take caution and seek help. Try read a similar thread that was opened last week on this type of experience. You will find enough useful tips there.

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by armyofone(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
some people use lizard (alamgba) to cure night pissing/bedwetting.
Not sure if it works but as a kid, I have heard put alamgba in his pant before sleeping, weird right?
OP, see a doctor. It might be something else.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by EfemenaXY: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
^^ shocked shocked shocked

And what does the lizard do in the pants? Bite the tip?? lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by Daresh(f): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ol boy like you dey my mind. The same thing happened to me 2 nights ago. Thank God Oga no sleep for the same bed that night, I'm still in shock too sad
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
chukzie2002: i woke up this morning only to find out that i was soaked,i thought it was a nocturnal emission,but it real bed wetting.As i am writing this message i av not got over the shock and surprise.

Daresh: Ol boy like you dey my mind. The same thing happened to me 2 nights ago. Thank God Oga no sleep for the same bed that night, I'm still in shock too sad

Probably something caused you guys to sleep too deeply that night that you did not awaken to the sensation of a full bladder, possibly coupled with drinking too much. Like someone said, go over your activities the day/night before as well as your state of health/medications you took (?sleep medications) and see where you can make changes etc.

If it continues happening, then you should see a doctor.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by chukzie2002: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Thank you all,you've made my day. It is not a usual occurrence that is why it is of a great source of concern. I've moved on with my life. And i've swore it won't happen again. I've put several strategies in place to avoid the re-occurrence. Thank you all once more.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by armyofone(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
@ Efe,

trust naija with superstitions. Maybe to jolt the person when he is about to pee.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by dayokanu(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
Whom among these family section babes did you dream of?

I suspect you were shining someones Kongo in your dream
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by EfemenaXY: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
^^ shocked shocked shocked

How d'you know he wasn't suffering from from pre-examination nerves??

armyofone: @ Efe,

trust naija with superstitions. Maybe to jolt the person when he is about to pee.

Agama lizards sleep at night. They ain't nocturnal creatures...
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
dayokanu: Whom among these family section babes did you dream of?

efemena_xy smiley
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by coogar: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
dayokanu: Whom among these family section babes did you dream of?

the op is a woman. grin
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by armyofone(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
chuks is a guy's name.

coogar:

the op is a woman. grin

he was dreaming of cougar the explorer grin.
dayokanu: Whom among these family section posters did you dream of?

Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by armyofone(m): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ shocked shocked shocked

How d'you know he wasn't suffering from from pre-examination nerves??

Agama lizards sleep at night. They ain't nocturnal creatures...

Efe, i'm not surprised. Maybe herbalist asked them to do that.
when it comes to health related problems, ignorance is a big problem in many African countries.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by dayokanu(m): 12:10am On Jul 19, 2013
coogar:

the op is a woman. grin

armyofone: chuks is a guy's name.

In 9 months time we might have a baby in the family section courtesy of Chuks dream. Hauwa hope you are on pills else na immaculate conception be that
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by coogar: 12:35am On Jul 19, 2013
armyofone: chuks is a guy's name.

some igbo babes are chuks too. chiomachukwu, adachukwu, chukwuchidi

armyofone, mind yourself o....
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by EfemenaXY: 5:48am On Jul 19, 2013
BoboYekini: efemena_xy smiley

Ain't gay.

armyofone:

Efe, i'm not surprised. Maybe herbalist asked them to do that.
when it comes to health related problems, ignorance is a big problem in many African countries.

LMAO! grin
Re: How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. by sanandreas(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
Take hrt my broda. It happened to me last yr. I was shocked. Try to be concious of ur self.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Husband To Death At Their Home (PHOTOS) / Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) / Men, Go Within!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.