Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (388706 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Havilah93(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
trolling: where is abyss located?
define the covenant of salt
list the seven covenants

How much for your questions? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by carzola(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
trolling: where is abyss located?
define the covenant of salt
list the seven covenants
are u jokin or what.? Any way carzola is here just wanted 2 make my presence notice.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by KBARBIE(f): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
Jeroboam bcam king of isreal
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by trolling(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
carzola: are u jokin or what.? Any way carzola is here just wanted 2 make my presence notice.
Answer questions, no be your presence we dey find grin
carzola: are u jokin or what.? Any way carzola is here just wanted 2 make my presence notice.
Answer questions, no be your presence we dey find
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by trolling(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Havilah93:

How much for your questions? cheesy cheesy
$20 dollars na
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by free2ryhme: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
trolling: $20 dollars na

u don chop belleful wey u wan give $20 for NL
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by trolling(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
Name the 24 elders in heaven
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Havilah93(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
trolling: Name the 24 elders in heaven

Seriously
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by trolling(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
free2ryhme:

u don chop belleful wey u wan give $20 for NL
and the questions and I'll prove you wrong, my word my bond
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by trolling(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
Havilah93:

Seriously
yes na, we talking mysteries which is only given to Israel
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by trolling(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
When does Christ down, right now He stands at what event does He sit down
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by ablyguy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
flowingstream: u are very wronge, a trial of job faith cannot be seen as evil for no evil come from God

Both good and evil come from God
evil: so you will fear him
good: so you will love him...
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Donfamous(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
trolling: list the first 7 hierarchy of power in heaven cool shocked
na cele you dey attend?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
Havilah93:

Jeroboam

After the death of Solomon, the kingdom was divided. Ten tribes formed the Northern Kingdom, called Israel; Judah and Benjamin formed the Southern Kingdom, called Judah

Havilah93 wins it.he has six point

New question:
what is found in the heart of the earth
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
Divepen:

New question:
[size=13pt] Sheol [/size]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by trolling(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
Don famous: na cele you dey attend?
cele ke cele know go know am.. They are mysteries given to His Elect
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Havilah93(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
Divepen:

New question:

The Secret Code That Reveals What Is In the Heart of God
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Billygee2u: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
Fhemmmy: God could do all things except ONE, what is that ONE thing He cant do?

TO LIE
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by trolling(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
Oh well nobody wants 20 bucks, no Delilah to get the answers from
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by riskit33: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
trolling: Name the 24 elders in heaven
Lol
you must be a prankster! Why dont you name them? Infact i'm beginning to suspect that you'r one of this secret society people with these your kind of questions.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by justicesky24(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
dis questn has been posing serious argument f late pls i nid ur opinion abt it. if sm1 dies does he face nstant judgement 2 go 2 hell or heaven or is dere a particular day whereby d whole world wil b judged
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Larryupsy: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
Luvly tred.keep it going
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Joycelyntee366(f): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
ayowamiwale: Joseph's wife was Asenath
on point
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Koolking(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
Africans are the descendants of who? Who was the father of this person?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Wongi378(f): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
Divepen: What part of canaanland was Joseph's brothers when he brought greetings from home

Dothan
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by FOLLEY20(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
God cannot lie.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] Sheol [/size]
dagr8 wins it.he has two points

New question:
where was Jesus' disciple called christain
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by grailife(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Antioch
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Godschild2(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
justicesky24: dis questn has been posing serious argument f late pls i nid ur opinion abt it. if sm1 dies does he face nstant judgement 2 go 2 hell or heaven or is dere a particular day whereby d whole world wil b judged

I don't think there is instant judgment, 1Thess 4:13-18 explains that the dead in Christ would rise up after the trumpet sounds to go and meet Christ(Rapture). These won't have to happen if the dead have already been judged. John 5:24-29 explains that there is a particular hour for judgment, in which everybody will be judged. Revelations 20 also talks about judgment day"...And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened..."

I remember when I was still in primary school, we used to sing a song;

That great day is coming(2ce)
All men shall stand,
Before the throne of God,
And give account of themselves...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Xymc1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
nice thread,very enlightening,i love it...
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Ninilowo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
God cannt LIE.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
DEAREST NAIRALANDER AND FRIENDS

AYOWAMIWALE WINS THIS WEEK WITH TEN POINTS

i will appreciate it, if you can drop your phone number for me to send the credit card.
THE NEW WEEK'S QUIZ WILL START TOMORROW BY 12P.M remember,fastest finger first

STAY BLESSED AND READ YOUR BIBLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1266) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.