Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students (25274 Views)

NUC Shuts Down ESUT And ABSU Satellite Campuses In Aba / Stipulated Date For Unizik Pre Science Resumption Is On 13th Feb. -read On. (2) (3) (4)

Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2010
tanx 4 d fire up man. . . .do u knw hw d papers wld be markd dis year,i mean wld d jamb score be involved
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2010
tanx 4 d fire up man. . . .do u knw hw d papers wld be markd dis year,i mean wld d jamb score be involved
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2010
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by NgPostUtme: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Visit www.ngpostutme.com for post ume past question papers and tutorials
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
I always wonder why the following universities have low representation on nairaland, wtf is wrong with students of southeast universities?
Please come here and rep your school.
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Yahoo1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
ccollins: Pls,i wrote for law in my pume for ansu and its second choice.i scored 267 and have waiting since.i didn't find my name on the first batch for law and what is the cut-off mark? Please i need ur no and i don't know if ansu will admit 2nd choice on merit without runz.HELP ME
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
Yahoo1: ...2010
yep, which school are you repping in south east?
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Yahoo1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Emzybrown: yep, which school are you repping in south east?
Am a Zikite...you?
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Yahoo1: Am a Zikite...you?
Imo star lol are you staying at awka or nnewi?
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Yahoo1(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2013
Emzybrown: Imo star lol are you staying at awka or nnewi?
I don't stay in a particular place shaa,wen skul is on break,it's either i'm with my brother in Nnewi,or in Osha with my Parents or Kano with my Uncle where i make cute money..lol....and that is whre i will be staying this Xmas shaa!...u?
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Yahoo1: I don't stay in a particular place shaa,wen skul is on break,it's either i'm with my brother in Nnewi,or in Osha with my Parents or Kano with my Uncle where i make cute money..lol....and that is whre i will be staying this Xmas shaa!...u?

Me i mostly reside at owerri, during holidays in come back to onitsha where i live, but onitsha to dry, i hit up to my hometown AWKA or ASABA for flexing naaa,,....iwo ta ife mean... your own better you see niche to make money..This xmas i park fully for onitsha. cool cool cool
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Yahoo1(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2013
o'boy....Onitsha no go dry like other Xmas dis year oo...all thanks to oga Fashola. I feel like staying in Osha,but if i no go make dis money eh...next year i go suffer am.
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Stinoboss: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2013
I rep absu....abia state university!yhu apply 4 it in jamb and yhu nid help call me on 08132761062.gr8t ikengres ikengress
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Stino boss: I rep absu....abia state university!yhu apply 4 it in jamb and yhu nid help call me on 08132761062.gr8t ikengres ikengress
have you guys started for the semester
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by Datruggedman: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hello are u a jambite and you want to excel in your postume exam this year, here is a platform for you to gain admission into any university of your choice in nigeria,send us a short text eg:i want postume answer for,institution:unilag,followed by your four subjects u are offering to 08137302971,
NOTE;NO CALL PLS ONLY SMS,AND WE REPLY YOU FAST, BECAUSE WE CANT ATTEND OUR CANDIDATES VIA PHONE CALL

OUR SUBCRIPTION FEE IS #4000,FOR FOUR SUBJECT
PAYMENT PROCEDURE
AFTER YOU SEND THE SHORT TEXT TO 08137302971, AS STATED ABOVE, WE WILL SEND U OUR BANKING DETAIL FOR PAYMENT,
AFTER PAYMENT SEND YOUR FOUR SUBJECT,INSTITUTION,TELLER NO OR DEPOSIT SLIP NO AND DEPOSITORS NAME TO 08137302971,THEN WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION MESSAGE AFTER 10MINS,SAY NO TO JAMB AND POSTUME SCORE UPGRADING THEY ARE ALL SCAM,SUBSCRIPTION NOW AVAILABLE,THE EARLIER THE BETTER
Re: For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students by xlinprince: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2015
Died room

Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State / LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow / Accept 2.2 Or Have A Spilled Over For You to get 2.1